Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Size: One Size|Color: White|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 2, 2013
I would give this 3 stars for usability, and 5 for what the result is if done properly, or even half properly.

It's not an amateur product, it comes with everything you need to get a pretty realistic bald. The problem is that getting there is a huge, i mean really annoying process. If you just want something to throw on and go, this is NOT it. the instructions say it takes an hour, and that is completely accurate to say the least.

The instructions also say have sharp scissors for trimming, i would say this is the most important thing to have, GOOD, insanely sharp scissors, or else trimming this thing is yet another pain in the...

I was cursing this thing for over an hour, and i ditched the idea of even trying to get the back of the head done. i hate the feeling of things on my neck, and my costume would partially cover that area anyway, so i just did the front.

After feeling animosity for this thing through the beginning of the night, it started turning to admiration, as more and more people were taking by surprise that i wasn't in fact bald. We were chatting with some people on the subway, sitting across from them, and as we got up to leave i said goodbye and one turned to me and exclaimed: wait you're not bald!? Then at the party a good friend of mine sees me and says: Oh my god you shaved your head?!

So yea, it was worth it, but if you don't have patience, or time, or a need for quality, DON'T get it.
on December 12, 2008
I bought this wig for Halloween - went as Howie Mandel for "Deal or No Deal"! I have a very long and thick head of hair and this bald wig completely hid my hair. With makeup applied on the wig, people had to come up close to see that it was actually a wig. Very, very realistic!
on December 21, 2014
This bald cap kit is exactly how I expected it to be when I decided to buy it. I used it for my Halloween costume in which I was Professor X from X-Men. Before you buy this kit, expect to put some work into making it look realistic. Remember, this is a bald cap "kit" with grease makeup, so you don't just put it on and look convincingly bald. I have a full head of dark brown hair with about 4 inches of hair length on top and 1 inch length around the sides and back. Before putting on the cap I lightly gelled my hair back and flat because if you don't, the cap is thin enough to take the shape of any bulges in your hair. While putting on the cap you can still see the dark color of my hair through the thin latex cap, but that's what the makeup is for. At first I thought there wasn't going to be enough makeup in the kit to cover my whole head but there was actually more than enough once I was through. I blended two of the brown shades to achieve my skin color and all of my friends thought it matched perfectly. As this was my first time playing around with theater type makeup, the most difficult part of this kit was hiding the seam line of the latex cap using the liquid latex. After 2 hours in the mirror and some help from my girlfriend, I achieved a convincingly bald look and got a bunch of laughs from my friends at the Halloween party. This is a really great kit, but remember you have to put some time into it! The kit comes with an instruction sheet that has both pictures and written steps on how to apply the bald cap. In addition to the instructions I found a couple bald cap instructional videos online (not associated with Graftobian) that helped a lot. If you do decide to buy the cap, just be careful when first putting the cap on your head because longer fingernails do run the risk of tearing the latex cap if they get caught when the cap is being stretched. For the price of this bald cap kit, and with the help of a friend, it is well worth!
review image
on November 19, 2009
This is a great way to go temporarily bald. The kit includes everything you'd need, the instructions are clear and straightforward, and the end effect freaks people out--people standing two feet from me were convinced I had shaved my head (like I'd be that committed to a Halloween costume). Definitely the right product if you're looking to go chrome dome.
on January 6, 2014
All I have to say is WOW!! I bought this bald cap for a halloween party for my work I went as Walter White from the show Breaking Bad. The kicker of all this is I have a huge head of hair very thick! This cap took care of it my wife 9 months pregnant which I thanked her all day/week long took the job of putting it on. If you read all steps follow everything to a T you will be fine and it will look great!

PLEASE SEE PICTURES OF BEFORE AND AFTER

PRO's
1. Great quality on all products that was given in the kit "I took my time taking it off and saved the cap for next time"
2. Very easy instructions on putting it on any amature can do it and have great results
3. Real like! Everyone at work thought I was a new employee that was bald from a distance didn't even know it was me
review image
I ordered this to be Gru from Despicable Me for my son's 1 st b day and it looked great! It will take you an hour to 1.5 hours to do it though, trust me. There are some videos on YouTube from the same company that makes this cap and I'd recommend watching before trying to put it on. I did mine in a rush and took about an hour and had a little bit of help and looked pretty damn good. Make sure you have someone helping you out though.
on November 8, 2013
Everything you need to do a very convincing bald cap! I did this for my husband and it was amazing. If I had known what I was doing, it would have been even better. So, here's my advice: leave yourself at least 2 hours. Letting each layer dry is critical. YouTube has a video tutorial, called bald cap in a snap.
on December 7, 2012
I am a makeup artist , first time ever putting a bald cap on someone. This was semi easy, very good step by step guide , photos included were a big help. I would highly recommend this item. This is a hint if u haven't worked with liquid latex before it dries very quickly and i found it was easier to paint it on with the brush rather than to sponge it on , when they say sharp scissors they mean it.
on December 23, 2015
To be clear, you want this to work as advertised? Then you MUST put aside enough time to do it right. The kit I received had everything I needed to do the job. The instructions were simple and easy to follow. My wife's make-up skills were definitely a plus as this product is not for amateurs. Start by dampening your hair to help keep it down. From there carefully trace the outline you need and add a little to account for mistakes. The glue part is especially important! Start by gluing the front and back, let dry and then do the sides. This will hopefully eliminate any wrinkles which ruins the whole effect. The latex is very tricky, so play with it a little first. It dries quick! From there play with the make up to get the proper blend for your skin tone. On the first day of school I deliberately showed up late for the morning staff meeting with this kit applied and some tattoo sleeves as well. The looks on the faces and the jaws hitting the floor will forever be a fond memory. So many said I looked like the guy from 'Breaking Bad.'
on March 11, 2016
This bald cap kit is comprehensive, and better than most that you can buy. It is good for someone who wants to spend a bit more for a better-looking, casual costume job - but it will by no means give you professional-level results unless you are already skilled in makeup and prosthetic fx. This kit is high quality with everything you will need, but even so it proves incredibly tricky to get truly professional, seamless looking results without lots of practice, time and attention to detail.

The instructions that are included are a great reference, and provide good step-by-step examples and instruction. However, the edges are challenging to blend into the skin, even with the instructions, liquid latex and makeup. It's a challenge to get the cap on and stretched taut and glued down without wrinkles.

Definitely a good bit of fun in this bald cap kit, but not easy to apply and have look good!!!