Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Graftobian GlamAire AirBrush Makeup 1oz
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 10, 2013
I was already a fan of Graftobian's cream foundations, which are simply beautiful: buttery smooth with great colors and fabulous coverage. So as soon as I bought an airbrush system, I knew I wanted to try Graftobian's GlamAire.

It does not disappoint! It's water based, but doesn't dry super-matte like other water-based a/b foundations I've tried. It actually maintains a beautiful dewy look, while skimming over pores and covering imperfections wonderfully. It seems to last well all day without cracking or looking mask-like. It looks very much like natural skin. My skin type is normal, leaning dry, and this very much agrees with my skin. Those who are oily MAY find that this looks too dewy for their taste, but dry skin users and those who like a dewy finish will likely be very pleased. Its watery texture works perfectly with my Belletto Studio compressor, which has a fairly low max PSI of around 15.

I'm very fair (MAC NW-10/15) and wear Bombshell, the lightest neutral shade. I also purchased Temptress, the fourth lightest warm shade, for contour, and Prima Donna, the second lightest neutral shade, in case I get a hint more color this summer. There are SO many shades to choose from. Your chances of finding a match are excellent.

Great service, too, from seller Glitter to Gore, but this is a product review, not a seller review, so I'll just leave it at that. :-D
on October 2, 2012
The Graftobian GlamAire AirBrush Makeup is an excellent airbrush foundation that sprays-on well and sponges on great! I like airbrush foundations that I can repair minor airbrush flaws (accidents) with a sponge and I do not have to start over again; this foundation allows those repairs without causing major "potholes" in the foundation. The 1 oz price is reasonable and it goes a long way. Remember to prime and conceal before you airbrush/sponge the foundation on!
on May 9, 2011
I have a Luminess Air system, love it, but the make-up is a ridiculous rip-off ($35+ for an ounce?!). I did a ton of internet research to find a water-based airbrush make-up foundation that would compare to the more expensive brands out there. The GlamAireTM Foundation is excellent. You get a lot more for your money than with any other brand, and the make-up itself is of excellent quality. Covers just as well as the higher-priced airbrush brands. I can say from experience that the Graceful Swan coloring from GlamAireTM is comparable to UF1 with Luminess Air. I'm definitely going to stock up on this product. Love it!!
on March 29, 2013
I love, love Graftobian especially their cream based palette that comes complimentary. It's a little compact with 5 shades to try in a cream base. Works great for sculpting and highlighting. The base covers beautifully through air brush. My skin breaks out a lot since I've started using the air brush and I haven't narrowed it down to whether it's the foundation of the primers. I've been going back and forth between brands and testing them as I don't think there's anything that compares the look of an air brushed face. I did buy the water base not the silicone.
on November 14, 2013
I really like this product...I took a chance on choosing the shade, but it was a good match. I don't have the sprayer, so I apply it with a foundation brush (not natural bristles) and I love it...the only complaint I have is it is very dry once it is on my skin. I am in that time of life that my skin is changing ...used to be very oily, now I'm drying out, so I might have to look for something with more moisture.
on January 17, 2015
Great quality and a good buy. Color has a good rich payoff. I mix with my foundations to get an better undertone. I'm a african american with red/ gold undertones. Medium complexed.
I use this in my, "Art of Air" compressor. I have had no clogs or stoppage. I do clean the compressor regularly, but not thoroughly after every use. I rinse with distilled water after every use and pull needle out weekly (which is about after 5 uses).
on November 2, 2012
Love the product. Nice coverage and great for my dinair machine. Go to the graftobian website for colors bc there are so many it can be confusing on the color you are.
on February 9, 2013
Great stuff!!! It's alot cheaper then the ones the illuminious system sells. I really liked the way it looks it was really light a Lil too light colt wise, but that was my fault. All in all great product for the price.
on September 10, 2013
I shopped around for airbrush makeup because i'm addicted to my new machine. I previously had Dinair but ran out. I was looking for something more reasonable in price and found this. I ordered it, it was shipped quickly and i am overall pleased with the outcome. The shade I ordered is a little off but not too bad. I will purhcase this product and others from this company again.
on April 19, 2014
I have used Temptu but this product does not compare to Temptu. I still prefer the Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation that gives you coverage and is perfect if applied with a beauty blender or a brush.

See 1 answered question