5.0 out of 5 stars awesome Thai sweet chili sauce (despite the German grandma on the label), January 6, 2010
anya (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
This is the best sweet chili garlic sauce I've ever had. The product description here on amazon makes no sense. Here's what you need to know:

1) it tastes great. I just ate a potato purely as an excuse for putting this sauce on it.
2) it's made in Thailand
3) it's garlicky, spicy, and sweet, but not too much in any direction. well, maybe a little on the sweet side.

The distributor is based in California, so this sauce may be hard to find outside of local specialty stores (which is where I got it) or online. However, having tried it, I would just cough up the shipping because it's a masterpiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Thai Sweet Chili Sauce with heat and it's gluten-free!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
This was amazing! I had been using Thai Kitchen Pineapple & Chili Dipping Sauce, 6.79-Ounce (Pack of 6), which was good, but this Grama's stuff beats it by a mile. You can see all the chunks of goodness suspended in the sauce. It's thicker than Thai Kitchen, sweeter and tangier, plus it packs some quality heat (not four- or five-alarm hot, more like a solid three). Love it! It livens up any dish and makes it burst with flavor. Seriously, short of going to Thailand yourself, I don't see how you could do better than buying this sauce.

You can use it as a barbecue and dipping sauce, especially for chicken, egg rolls, veggies, even french fries. Great for all cuts of meat.

The sauce is gluten-free, No MSG, Non-GMO, and has no preservatives. Ingredients: Water, cane sugar, fructose, red chili, vinegar, garlic, tapioca starch, acetic acid, salt. Keep refrigerated after opening. Manufactured on/Best by date included on bottle. Product of Thailand.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good, May 24, 2014
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
None of the bad and all of the good stuff in this delicious sweet chili sauce. Be daring and try it on your eggs benedict it will change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
I bought a bottle of this on a trip to Oregon last year in a small shop. After going through it in no time I was desperate to get more but didn't want to drive all that way. So, I looked on Amazon and wa-la, there is was. Thanks AMAZON! You can put this on any meat, potato or use it as a dipping sauce for appetizers. Yum!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sauce but check your supermarket, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
I live in Northern California and this product is sold at our local supermarket....Raleys. It costs less and there's no shipping. Excellent for dipping or in Asian salad dressings.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best "sweet chili sauce on earth"., July 14, 2013
elwood peterson (kent, wa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
use it on everything- fish, meat & fowl. works well when mixed with other sauces. add to your BBQ sauce for a sweet tangy result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome on anything!!!, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
I don't know where I got the first bottle of this awesome sauce, but when it was gone I searched the internet in hopes of finding it and I did........had to order 5 my last order!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Tantalizing to your Tastebuds!!, February 6, 2013
Patricia A. Wilfert (Cincinnati, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
Ohmygoodness! I first tasted this served as a dipping sauce in a little restaurant in Millerton, New York. I loved it so much, and thankfully, they sold the bottled sauce, so I could go back to Ohio in peace. This stuff contains such fresh tasting ingredients, unfortunately not in competition with anything we have in the states! Congratulations to Thailand for their impressive culinary delight! Good the name is spelled a little different, so I could be positive that it was the right Grama's Sweet Chilli Sauce!

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet and tangy sauce, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
This sauce is just right with sweetness and a little bit of tanginess to it. Can be used on almost anything !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 28, 2014
This review is from: Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz (Misc.)
This is some great chili sauce.

Gramas Sweet Chili Sauce 13 oz
$23.34 $4.39
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.