- 22" Longstring: Eight center mains extend in free space from the head of the frame through the handle for increased string bed deflection and power.
- Zero Richter Tubes: String vibration is massively reduced. Main strings are enclosed in 84" of vibration-dampening tubes hidden in the handle.
- By-Pass Stringing System: Power and livelier ball response. Main strings skip every two holes. The ball does not directly strike two main strings at once.
- Launch Pad Technology: Maximizes power. Eliminates unnecessary deflection-limiting cross-strings in racquet throat. Increases string bed deflection.
- Fiber Alignment Tech (FAT) Zones: More strength and power in racquet head. Pushes out and aligns fibers in high-stress curved areas of frame.
- Monster String Holes: Extra-large 2.54 sq. cm holes allow both main and cross-strings to be anchored on the outside of the frame. More string bed deflection and power.
- Total Carbon Head: Adds stiffness, durability and power. Paint and non-structured materials replaced with additional carbon graphite.
- Tri-Carbon Frame: Optimized blend of three light, stiff, carbon graphites, for more durability and power.
- Graphite Fiber: Soft, strong graphite fibers reinforce and strengthen the frame to control flexibility and add more power.
- Wishbone Frame: Three-part fin system stiffness frame in throat. Improves control and durability by eliminating twist and torque.
- Power Trac Frame: Twisting and distortion are reduced
Image not available for
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player