Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Gran Turismo 6” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 74% off the $39.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Gran Turismo 6
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$24.01 (62%)|
- More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
- Creating the most authentic true-to-life driving experience based on a fully enhanced suspension, tire, and aerodynamics model
- Create and customize your own race circuit on world renowned locations spanning several tens of square kilometers
- Form and manage your own communities & events from local, domestic to global
- Extend your Gran Turismo experience anywhere through Smart Phone, Tablet or PC
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
The next stage in the evolution of the world's most popular and comprehensive racing simulator is upon us. Gran Turismo 6, the latest installment in the highest-selling series, will reach stores this Holiday season. Known for blurring the lines between virtual and reality, the Gran Turismo series has revolutionized the racing genre in the last 15 years, allowing fans to drive the most prolific collection of cars on the world's most legendary racetracks. Gran Turismo 6 takes the real driving simulator experience to a whole new level.
Having set the standard for the racing genre in the last 15 years, the fully refined physics engine will create the most authentic true-to-life driving experience across more than 1200 vehicles on 33 locations with 71 different layouts.
- Largest Collection of Vehicles: More than 1200 cars on 33 locations with 71 different layouts
- New Physics Engine: Creating the most authentic true-to-life driving experience based on a fully enhanced suspension, tire, and aerodynamics model
- Course Maker: Create and customize your own race circuit on world renowned locations spanning several tens of square kilometers
- Online Race Organizer: Form and manage your own communities & events from local, domestic to global
- Mobile Device Compatibility: Extend your Gran Turismo experience anywhere through Smart Phone, Tablet or PC
Platform: PlayStation 3
Top Customer Reviews
- Improved physics, cars sway off axis correctly, wheels bounce on bumps, every cars suspension is different. You can't be taking tight corners going 80 in an old charger without oversteering and fishtailing, as it should be.
- Many interiors have been revamped, cars look great inside, although the non-premium models still look shoddy.
- Menus are much cleaner and faster. Switching cars and applying performance upgrades, navigating between menus is faster by an order of magnitude.
- The lunar mission's kinda cool.
- The microtransactions completely ruin the experience. There are roughly 90% fewer prize cars. Race rewards have been cut down tremendously. All designed to make you dish out for that car you wanted. Shame on you Polyphany! Way to become EA.
- There's no more Used\Online Dealerships, letting you find random cars at a bargain.
- No more 3D. GT5 looked great in 3D, why would you remove such an awesome feature?
- No B-spec. Again, very innovative game mode yanked out.
- Maybe it's just me, but each course feel slightly less real and more cartoony around the shadows.
- Most cars are outdated.Read more ›
Gran Tursimo 6 continues the series. But it doesn't move it along very much. I did just get my copy in the mail about 3 hours ago. And I've put in around 2 hours of gameplay in it already. But for being the next game in sequential order, it just doesn't feel like that much of an upgrade.
They say they've redesigned the suspension and tires from the ground up. Most people probably won't even notice a difference. Graphics don't look any better than they did in GT5. There may be some slight differences in lighting. But really nothing stands out too much.
All the sound FX from all the previous games are still there. The bongs of the menus. The whiny pitch of the engines. And when you hit the walls or other cars, it still sounds like you just hit one of the large 55 gallon rubber barrels. I don't understand why they couldn't get a team to go out and collect realistic sounding noises.
The most disappointing part of the game is that you have to start all over from square one. Since this game already feels like GT4 and 5, I just wish you were able to carry over your progress. So instead, you have to start out on the very first track, again. Sunday Drive on the High Speed Ring. I feel like I've done this 5 times before.
The menu layout has been re-arranged. It doesn't really feel like an improvement, but it doesn't feel like its worse either. Its just re-arranged.Read more ›
The new tracks and new cars are nice welcome but it's a shame they only added a few. I was hoping for more race tracks and having normal roads where you don't do just laps would have been a nice addition. Say for example a nice point A to point B drive up the Pacific Coast Highway in California, Stelvio Pass, a route across the French Riviera would have been epic. It looks like the Top Gear track is now gone, probably since Forza got the license for it, a major loss for me since I'm a big fan of Top Gear. Still a bit annoyed with the usual rolling starts. Wish they had an option to do a standing start.
Still very disappointed that there is no damage. I understand this could be a licensing issue where car companies may not allow their cars to show damage but a hard hit into the barrier at 150mph should essentially obliterate my car, yet in the game I simply bounce off the wall, as if nothing really happened. Some slight damage is shown on the exterior of the car but nothing close to what I would expect from what's claimed to be the "ultimate driving simulator".
Graphics seemed to have improved a little, menu interface revamped and the overall physics have been slightly tweaked for the better.
However, much of the game has stayed the same. The challenges and career modes are the same and being so similar to Grand Turismo 5, it's a shame we can't import our cars from the previous game to this one.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great game, it took awhile to update everything but it is worth the wait.Published 3 days ago by Roberto
Disc was fairly scratched and didn't work. No questions asked to return.Published 9 days ago by Ryan James Kneale
Awesome game, played them all since the original on PlayStation. I like the new bonus points per log in and the online is better than the last. Read morePublished 13 days ago by David P. Imondi