5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I ordered this online for a coworker who loves chocolate. The basket arrived very fast, was packed great, and the presentation and variety in the basket was the best! If you are looking for a great chocolate gift basket...I recommend this one.
Published on January 2, 2007 by M. ODonnell

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks are deceiving
Arrived on time and in good condition. A gift for the grandkids and family - kids loved the contents, but when I came to their house, the basket & contents looked a lot smaller than the online photo. Amazing what a wide angle lense can do!
Published on December 11, 2011 by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 2, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good gift, October 26, 2006
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
I have sent this basket a number of times to family and friends. I always receive wonderful responses, and have often shared these wonderful chocolates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, March 8, 2007
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
I got this for a friend. She loved it. It arrived quickly and in good shape. Very good purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks are deceiving, December 11, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit of an embarrassment, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
I usually don't even write reviews, but I felt I had to comment this time. I ordered this basked to donate to a fundraiser for injured soldiers. My friend's girlfriend was running the fundraiser, and I was completely embarrassed at the state of this basket when it arrived. It was just a bunch of items thrown into a really cheesy basket, a little Scotch tape, and then thrown into a box with a bunch of foam peanuts! When it was opened, there was stuff all over in the box. I felt so bad. I was sure I was getting a good basket to donate, and if it weren't for the fact that the items themselves were of a decent quality, this review would be 1 star. When it comes to a gift basket, presentation is almost as important as the contents. Otherwise I could have just purchased a bunch of candy bars and been done with it!

3.0 out of 5 stars little for the prie, February 16, 2011
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
I purchased this for my wife for Valentine's Day, my wife loved it, she is a chocolate fan, however, I was very disappointed in the amount received. VERY SMALL

1.0 out of 5 stars Pissedoff, December 19, 2007
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
I ordered two of the Grand baskets and although they arrived within a few days, one of the baskets was completey destroyed! I e-mailed the company to see if they could reship a new basket before Christmas which was now about a week away. When the new basket arrived it was about 1/4 the size of the first and had very little selection. Needless to say I will not recomend this company or buy from them ever again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, a bit slow on shipping.., May 28, 2008
Shyam (Chennai, India) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
I had sent this as an Anniversary gift for my brother and my sister-in-law, The gift was well appreciated and the assortment was good, with the gift basket being decorated well and no transit damage or defects observed.
I would have given this 5 stars had it not been for the fact that the time to customer, took nearly 2 weeks, which i felt was a bit on the higher side even by regular shipping mode.
This is more like 4.5 stars, its a great gift item, but remember to order well in advance, so that it will arrive on the date (time frame) that you intend.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great gift for any occasion, September 27, 2007
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
I sent this gift to a friend, she just loved it, and the basket was expecially beautiful too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, but they forgot the CARD!, November 4, 2011
This review is from: Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket (Misc.)
The chocolate is yummy, the basket beautiful, but the recipient didn't know who to thank because the seller forgot to attach the CARD! Major mistake.

Grand Ghirardelli Chocolate Gift Basket