Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 2, 2007
I ordered this online for a coworker who loves chocolate. The basket arrived very fast, was packed great, and the presentation and variety in the basket was the best! If you are looking for a great chocolate gift basket...I recommend this one.
on December 11, 2011
Arrived on time and in good condition. A gift for the grandkids and family - kids loved the contents, but when I came to their house, the basket & contents looked a lot smaller than the online photo. Amazing what a wide angle lense can do!
on November 8, 2012
I usually don't even write reviews, but I felt I had to comment this time. I ordered this basked to donate to a fundraiser for injured soldiers. My friend's girlfriend was running the fundraiser, and I was completely embarrassed at the state of this basket when it arrived. It was just a bunch of items thrown into a really cheesy basket, a little Scotch tape, and then thrown into a box with a bunch of foam peanuts! When it was opened, there was stuff all over in the box. I felt so bad. I was sure I was getting a good basket to donate, and if it weren't for the fact that the items themselves were of a decent quality, this review would be 1 star. When it comes to a gift basket, presentation is almost as important as the contents. Otherwise I could have just purchased a bunch of candy bars and been done with it!
on October 26, 2006
I have sent this basket a number of times to family and friends. I always receive wonderful responses, and have often shared these wonderful chocolates.
on March 8, 2007
I got this for a friend. She loved it. It arrived quickly and in good shape. Very good purchase.
on February 16, 2011
I purchased this for my wife for Valentine's Day, my wife loved it, she is a chocolate fan, however, I was very disappointed in the amount received. VERY SMALL
on January 9, 2013
I totally thought this would be much bigger than it is, came in a little bitty box and I though no way that can't be it, I opened it and my gosh. It's 1/5th the size they make it it look like. It has 1 chocolate bar, 2 small bags of candy, one very small box of candy and 2 hot chocolates. Not anything what the pic. Or description says I was really bummed out about it because of what I was LEd to believe it would look like. I could've saved myself a lot money
and disappointment by making my own Griradelly basket ....never again WILL I TRUST ONLINE PICS AND DECRIPTIONS EVER !!
on December 19, 2007
I ordered two of the Grand baskets and although they arrived within a few days, one of the baskets was completey destroyed! I e-mailed the company to see if they could reship a new basket before Christmas which was now about a week away. When the new basket arrived it was about 1/4 the size of the first and had very little selection. Needless to say I will not recomend this company or buy from them ever again.
33 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2008
I had sent this as an Anniversary gift for my brother and my sister-in-law, The gift was well appreciated and the assortment was good, with the gift basket being decorated well and no transit damage or defects observed.
I would have given this 5 stars had it not been for the fact that the time to customer, took nearly 2 weeks, which i felt was a bit on the higher side even by regular shipping mode.
This is more like 4.5 stars, its a great gift item, but remember to order well in advance, so that it will arrive on the date (time frame) that you intend.
on September 27, 2007
I sent this gift to a friend, she just loved it, and the basket was expecially beautiful too.