5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of Fun
Published 16 months ago by J. Ollinger

1.0 out of 5 stars it sucks
don't get it it doesn't work at all I really is a rip off I hate it.itsthe worst waste I have ever spent
Published 16 months ago by Gio

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of Fun, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
So far I've only played half--the Lost and Damned portion, but I've enjoyed it quite a lot. Obviously it's a lost smaller than GTA 4 (in terms of missions and side missions), but there's still enough to do to make it fun. I was very pleased to find that the GTA world here is essentially identical to GTA 4, including the locations of the freebie weapons that are salted around. When I played Episodes from Vice City--while the map was similar, they had changed the "world" enough that you were really playing a different game.

I read somewhere that the motorcycle handling is better and vehicle handling is worse. I didn't find that to be case.

I'm very happy with it and glad I bought it. God knows I've spent $20 on worse things.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful!, July 9, 2013
I bought this on Amazon because it was the cheapest option, but there was a reason for that. I downloaded the entire thing, which took forever, but then tried to install and it won't work. I'm a very tech savvy person so I sent in an email and had to request my money back. If they fix this issue, then I'd love to give it a great rating because the actual game is amazing! It's a shame when piracy is easier than buying.

EDIT: I bought it again and re downloaded and it worked this time. Just be careful

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Game, March 1, 2013
Great addon on to an already great game. I wish there were more storys for GTA IV. Better sex scenes, but neets more nudity.

1.0 out of 5 stars it sucks, July 9, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't run it, August 17, 2013
My computer couldn't run the game.... So yeah..... Not the best review here.... I still like chocolate though... And ice

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt even work the graphics are all blochy and it refuses to load, May 17, 2013
Doesnt even work the graphics are all blochy and it refuses to load i am very unsatisfied with this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of crap, May 21, 2013
This game is horrible on the pc even with a good graphics card its all laggy. Dont waste your money on this.