- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
|Price:||$19.99 + $7.99 shipping|
- An all-new, epic adventure set in Liberty City, the 3-island metropolis from Grand Theft Auto 3. the game features a fully 3D experience exactly similar to the PS2 Grand Theft Autos.
- An astounding technical achievement, Liberty City Stories pushes the PSP to its absolute limit, resetting the public's understanding and expectations of what is possible on a hand-held gaming system.
- Amazing visuals on the PSP due to enhanced draw distance, new lighting and shading models, as well as real-time reflections.
- A massive non-linear storyline penned by Rockstar's award-winning writing team.
- Professional character voice acting and production.
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: Sony PSP
Top Customer Reviews
Let me say again - this is a MATURE game. There is sex, there is swearing, there is a LOT of violence. Anybody who buys this game for their 8 year old is making a grave mistake. It really bothers me a lot when people buy adult games for kids and say "Oh I didn't know". It clearly says right on the box. There are a TON of adult gamers out there, and we like mature games, just like we like R rated movies. These games aren't meant for kids. They are made exactly the way us adults like them - full of adult situations.
That being taken care of, this is an *incredible* game. Let's start with the gameplay. It's hard to even imagine, looking at say a DS or GameBoy game, that any handheld could produce gameplay like this. You have a fully detailed, fully laid out cityscape. You can drive down any road, walk around amongst the people, watch the rain and sun and fog roll in. The storyline is great. The missions are great. Heck, even the sidegames are great. There are hidden packages to find, rankings to achieve, races to run, you name it. You could play this for months.
The graphics are spellbindingly beautiful. It's hard to believe this is a handheld game. You get rain falling down around your car as it careens past easily identifiable stores on a road, while pedestrians stroll down the sidewalks. From shooting tasks, to driving races, to handling a number of other situations, the graphics draw you into this world.
Let's talk about audio. There is a great selection of "radio stations" to listen to as you drive around.Read more ›
The game is a mixture of GTA 3, with a sprinkle of Vice City and San Andreas. In fact, if you have played GTA 3, you already know the map! The VC and Sa part of the game is that you now have Sanchez bikes all over the city and see vague sightings of some places from SA as well as the characters that you might've heard in Las Venturas.
Controls: A bit slugish, since you don't have as many buttons to choose from. To aim, you need to hold down the L-key and press the "O" However, just like with anything, you will eventually get used to them.
Radio Stations: GTA 3 Stations with NEW content: LCFR(Chatterbox) where you will hear from Lazlow; Head Radio, Lips 106, Double Cleff FM, Rise FM, K-Jah, MSX 98, Flashback FM; NEW STATIONS: Radio Del Mundo and Liberty Jam featuring DJ Clue as himself!!!
Packaging: Map/Poster and the instuctional manual, which resembles a mini-newspaper.
Bottom Line: If you loved the previous GTA games and you currently own a PSP, you HAVE TO get this---You won't be sorry!
- Liberty City is back from GTA III. Its the exact city.
- New story though. Completely new missions,mini missions, races, etc that will last you a while
- Over 70 vehciles, including classics like the Inferno, Cheetah, and more. Big rigs, motorcyles, boats, helicopters, and planes are included as well.
-Graphics rival PS2 versions of GTA, and with the PSP's high res LCD screen, it will probably look better.
***A new element: Multiplayer. On the PS2/Xbox, you really couldnt have a multiplayer feature, because the game was played on one TV screen. On the PSP, up to 4 players can be thrown into the city all at once. Instead of buying weapons, you find and run over them, much like an FPS. You can grab cars, ram your friends, snipe/camp one area, etc. The possibilities are endless, and this type of multiplayer has never been seen before on ANY GTA game. This alone is worth purchasing the game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best game for hours and hours of fun.Everyone knows this one.Published 1 month ago by Dan Champagne
Would be nice if you didn't have weapons taken away after death or busted but ovarall very nicePublished 1 month ago by BakaYouFool
Its a great game when I had it back in the day,Seller just sent one that looked like it came out of a gamestop dumpster (Didnt work either)...Money Returned. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Evan
I beat this game couple days ago, a interesting story and enjoy play itPublished 2 months ago by Jerry Xu (Jiayu Xu)
My grandson love this game he can't stop playing it. He like this game because he loves racing very much. If you have kids and they are looking for a game I recommend this one. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer