19 Kids and Counting 14 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Tokyo, Japan The Duggars are heading out on the trip of a lifetime...their first visit to Asia! Their first stop is Tokyo. Watch as the family enjoys a traditional Japanese breakfast mastering chopsticks, navigate the crowded streets of Tokyo, and learn to make sushi!
2. Kyoto, Japan The family wraps up their last day in Tokyo appearing as guests on a Japanese morning show, and later, are challenged to a goldfish catching competition. Then it's off to Kyoto where the boys learn to be samurais and the girls try on kimonos.
3. Bejing, China The Duggars finish their Asia trip in Bejjing, China. Watch the family struggle to navigate the city's subway system to Tiananmen Square, explore the Great Wall of China, and visit a local orphanage. Plus, one family member shares a surprise secret.
4. Baby On the Way Back from their big trip to Asia, Anna invites the entire Duggar family over for a themed dinner that will reveal her big surprise! But for a meal this big, she recruits Cousin Amy for help. And Jill and Jana jump right into work as midwives.
5. Duggar Weight Loss Challenge Jim Bob and Josh decide to take their health more seriously and challenge each other to see who can lose the most weight in 90 days. Meanwhile, Jason and the boys construct a greenhouse in the backyard for some homegrown fun.
6. Things Are Changing Jim Bob and Josh get the results from their physicals, and they're in for some shocking news! Can Michelle and Anna keep them motivated to improve their health? And a visit from Anna's sister Prescilla, spurs Josh and Anna to look for a roomier home.
7. Pushups & Planting Jim Bob and Josh are in for a rude awakening when they meet their new trainer, who gives them the toughest workout of their lives. Meanwhile, Jill and Jana's midwifery skills are put to the test when one of their clients goes into labor.
8. Coffee & Caricatures Jessa and Jinger volunteer at a local coffee shop and have no idea what's in store. With Jinger being a big coffee fan, will she drink more than she sells? And Jackson and Johannah are drawing caricatures to collect funds for Josh and Anna's baby gift.
9. Duggars Take Flight For his 18th birthday, Joseph leaves home for the first time to train with an emergency rescue team. Meanwhile, John David is one step closer to his pilot license when he flys Joseph to his boot camp. And Steve checks in on Josh and Jim Bob's weightloss.
10. Love & Marriage For the first time, Jim Bob and Michelle talk candidly about marriage, babies and everything in between as they head off to a marriage retreat to build on their strong relationship. Meanwhile, can Gandma hold down the fort back home while they are away?
11. Dinner for Forty The Duggar household fills up fast when trainer Steve's family, along with Pastor Howard and his family come by for a super-sized dinner. We check in with Joseph on his emergency rescue training boot camp. And, Michael finally moves into his own room.
12. A Surgery & A Secret Jim Bob and Josh are hurting as trainer Steve puts them through their toughest workout yet. Meanwhile, Jordyn gets her tonsils removed, and Josh and Anna go in for an ultrasound that will reveal the baby gender, but only one person will know the results.
13. Decisions & Deliveries Josh is presented with a job opportunity 1,200 miles away and decide to seek guidance from Jim Bob and Michelle. Jana and Jill's client goes into labor and 9 weeks away from home, the family attends Joseph's boot camp graduation.
14. Duggars Get Physical Josh and Anna head down to Florida to visit Anna's family and meet the latest family addition, her newborn nephew Paul. And after several weeks of training, trainer Steve pushes Jim Bob and Josh to their max, all leading up to the final weigh-in.
15. Baby Gender Reveal & the Final Weigh In Josh and Anna are caught off guard when the whole family visits Restoration Church where Pastor Howard reveals some baby secret news! Plus after 90-days of training, a Duggar weight loss champ is crowned. And Josh and Anna reveal a life changing decision.
16. GrandDuggar Makes 3! Josh and Anna are finally ready to meet their third child, but with the midwife's house more than an hour away, will the birth go as planned? And while they wait, Josh, Anna, Mackynzie, and Michael head to Washington D.C. to look for a new home.
"19 Kids and Counting" is one of the few shows on TV that is truly family friendly. Wholesome family values are at the center of the show, and the Duggars aren't afraid to... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Cornel Emter
18 kids and counting is fun to see the children and grandchildren grow in this big family. Fun to see experiences they have.Published 1 month ago by dusty
I would recommend this to anyone, everyone, culture changes, but the truth about love and family do not. Read morePublished 1 month ago by David
wrote a review about the streaming before. It's really good. Our favorite online streaming to use is via Amazon. And we love the DuggarsPublished 1 month ago by C
I utterl love this show, it's clear to me that good things obvously CAN happen to good people, they give me such good ideas and inspiration about how to mother, esspecially Anna,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by jessie
Finally a wholesome show to watch! We love sitting down to watch this as a family. It's great getting tips on parenting too.Published 2 months ago by inHISgrip
I love the Duggar Family! They put God first in everything they do and I am so glad they can show that through their show. It's a great show that the whole family can watch!Published 2 months ago by srs0520
This is a great family friendly show. They are a fun family and go on lots of adventures with their kids. I have no issues letting my young children watch with me. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Fishtoahen
I enjoy each episode...you never know what will happen next in this family! It's great to enjoy the show without the commercials! :) Good, clean, fun!!!!!!!!!Published 3 months ago by Christie