Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Grande Bellezza
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 9, 2014
After seeing this fantastic movie, I knew I had to have the soundtrack. Thanks to Amazon for having the suppliers to make that happen. This is a beautiful 2 CD package, with one CD of classical tracks and the second more of the upbeat music from the movie. Either one will satisfy the the Italian in you, whether you are cooking on Sunday morning or rocking on Friday night! Let the music take you away...
on March 8, 2014
I ordered the CD because I loved the music in the film, and I was not disappointed. The CD arrived in good shape, and the quality is excellent. I especially like the fact that the classical and quieter music is on one CD disc and the jazzier popular music on another.
on July 24, 2014
As others have pointed out, the music in this movie is wonderful. So many standouts! I would have to say this is a must have soundtrack (though not as original as the score of The Magnificent Seven). Whoever selected the music earned his or her keep. A few individual cuts alone are worth the price of the CD! See the movie first, if you have doubts. Watch the opening (Jep Gambardella's Party) and closing scenes (sigla finale) on YouTube to get a feel for the variety of the music.
on June 7, 2014
Can't stop listening to this soundtrack. The first CD is classical music with the most beautiful voices singing. I close my eyes and I'm transported....this must be heaven! The second CD is Euro dance music and I'm down to earth dancing around my house. Uplifting. Thoroughly worth the price. I went on a long drive with my mother who is 78 and she had the same experience. This soundtrack satisfies across all generations....so cute seeing my mother dancing in her car seat....have to get her out club hopping soon. Enjoy!!! You won't be disappointed....
on July 27, 2014
"The Great Beauty" was an astonishingly beautiful film, in which the city of Rome itself was as much a "character" as any played by the actual actors. It also had an astounding soundtrack, comprising a mix of classical (both older and modern pieces) as well as contemporary Italian pop music. The soundtrack album is divided into two CDs, one classical and one pop, presumably to allow listeners to play only the one they like without being inconvenienced by the other one. This was a mistake in my opinion, one I easily rectified on my iPod by rearranging the songs in the order they had in the film.

This is also a great opportunity to hear music that typically isn't promoted in the U.S.
on January 29, 2014
In perfect shape, inside and out! A great pleasure to hear this music again and in full versions! Thank you!
on July 30, 2014
When we saw La Grande Bellezza, the entire audience sat through the credits at the end, largely because they were playing this beautiful music. It is worth the extra $$ for the 2 disc import.
on July 6, 2014
A European, and latino flavored mixture of music. Great for listening and moving/dancing around the house. The first number reminds me of some "Cirque de Soliel" music due to its instrumentalities and unusual added whistles and effects. It is very upbeat.
The variation of the rest of the album is greatly appreciated.
on January 11, 2014
This is an amazing movie, and the soundtrack is a key part of the magic. As soon as the price gets down to a reasonable range, I plan on buying one for myself and several for friends.
on April 5, 2014
I was so inspired by the film, The Great Beauty, that I ordered the CD after seeing it in the theater. The music is haunting. Indeed it is not for everyone nor is the movie itself which is very Fellini-esque. However, if you saw The Great Beauty and loved it as much as I did, make it a point to order the CD.