5.0 out of 5 stars Nana was a huge fan!
Bought it because my mom can't get enough of being a grandmother. She absolutely loves it. nice and chunky, great!
Published 21 months ago by Natalie Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Hairy!
Very cute mug but it had a blemish in the glaze, looked like a hair (eeewww) right where your lips would go if you are right handed. Bummer
Published 4 months ago by MsLisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Nana was a huge fan!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: 12 Oz Grandma Coffee Mug with "I'm A Grandma, What's Your Super Power" Great Gift? (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice coffee mug, good size, January 16, 2013
Got this mug for my mom as a gift. She likes it - cute design and coloring. Nothing exceptional about it as it is a coffee mug but it's a cute one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 9, 2012
This is a very nice mug intended for my mother-in-law, expecting her first grandchild! It is the perfect addition to her Christmas gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - Cute and Silly Gift, June 2, 2012
I gave this mug to my grandmother in law. SHe LOVED it! It's a cute inexpensive gift to give that is sentimental and funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, December 10, 2012
Came very quickly. I love it! I broke my other grandma mug and was heartbroken. Saw this and ordered it. Got it within a few days. Im very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandmother approved!, December 5, 2013
My mom loved this mug as a gift from my children. She was very proud to bring to work and use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little gift for Grandma, November 24, 2013
Got this as a gift for mother-in-law. If you want to earn brownie points with the in-laws, this mug does the trick. Excellent quality, durability, and character.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any grandmother, November 20, 2013
My mother went nuts with this. With the birth of my daughter, she's been proud to sip her coffee from this mug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute cup with plenty of coffee room, November 12, 2013
I purchased this along with the mother cup for my mother. She loved both of them. They are nicely made. The painting is bold and exactly as pictured. The two together make a nice set.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute mug, October 28, 2013
Grandma's everywhere would love to have this mug ! . it is so cute. I love the colorful design. !