Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 16, 2013
Got this mug for my mom as a gift. She likes it - cute design and coloring. Nothing exceptional about it as it is a coffee mug but it's a cute one.
on June 2, 2012
I gave this mug to my grandmother in law. SHe LOVED it! It's a cute inexpensive gift to give that is sentimental and funny.
on December 17, 2012
Bought it because my mom can't get enough of being a grandmother. She absolutely loves it. nice and chunky, great!
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for a coworker who recenlty became a grandmother. She is a big coffee drinker and I was hoping the cup would be a little bit bigger. That being said, it is very cute and she loves to display it!
on November 12, 2013
I purchased this along with the mother cup for my mother. She loved both of them. They are nicely made. The painting is bold and exactly as pictured. The two together make a nice set.
on November 24, 2013
Got this as a gift for mother-in-law. If you want to earn brownie points with the in-laws, this mug does the trick. Excellent quality, durability, and character.
on November 26, 2012
The mug itself is a little small however it is very stylish and was the perfect gift from my daughters to their grandmother!
on November 20, 2013
My mother went nuts with this. With the birth of my daughter, she's been proud to sip her coffee from this mug.
on December 9, 2012
This is a very nice mug intended for my mother-in-law, expecting her first grandchild! It is the perfect addition to her Christmas gift.
on November 28, 2014
After just 4-5 months of use 3x a week for coffee, surface hair-line crack lines have appeared primarily on the inside of the mug, but a big one also on the outside of the mug! Not impressed...especially when it says its both dishwasher and microwave safe!