- File Size: 4632 KB
- Print Length: 1856 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Zondervan (May 5, 2010)
- Publication Date: June 1, 2010
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B003KN3JHK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #702,950 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
This price was set by the publisher
NIV, Grandmother's Bible, eBook Kindle Edition
|Length: 1856 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It's large print is easy to read and it has nurturing stories scattered throughout that a Grandmother can pass along to her grandchildren as she teaches them about God and His amazing love for us.
I showed this to my Pastor's wife who teaches Sunday School and Kid's Church and she loved it! She is not yet a grandmother but she said, "This should be called the Sunday School Teacher's Bible! This is great! It already has mini-lessons in here!"
I recommend this Bible to any grandmother...especially if she is a Sunday School teacher!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it! Slightly larger print than average so easy to read. Very pretty.Published 21 days ago by kimberlymom
I already had one of these and purchased this one as a gift for my sister. We are both grandmothers and find it very helpful in passing on our faith to our grandchildren! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Cheryl W Cargill
This Bible is very good for anyone with grandkids (even kids) because it can direct you to a lot of things to pray over your grandkids and devotionals also. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Brenda Weatherholt
a wonderful way to remember grandchildren in prayer each day. For me, I have found it too heavy to hold.Published 9 months ago by nanajan
hAVE 4 young grandgirls. Am reading this Bible and leaving little notes and thoughts with the date so that they will know I was always praying for them to have Blessed Lives. Read morePublished 9 months ago by hazelruth
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Bibles
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion > Meditations
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Grandparenting
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bibles > New International Version