The Blaze AC 60 pack body is a simple, lidless top loader with a tall spindrift opening that can be cinched and rolled down tight for weather resistance and also expanded when extra space is needed. The arched Line-Loc compression system allows the load to be cinched tight in every direction (side, front, and top) and also allows additional gear to be lashed to the pack. The Line-Loc cord can easily be replaced if it wears out from extended use. Durable and versatile stretch mesh pockets on the bottom of the pack sides work well for water bottles, while the tall front center pocket is great for damp tarps or ultralight tents. Ideal for expeditions, travel, and hiking, the Blaze AC 60 offers the features you need without a lot of extras to weigh you down. Backed by Granite Gear's strong record for creating long-lasting outdoor gear, the Blaze 60 is covered by a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Lidless top loader main compartment
- Tall spindrift opening that can be cinched and rolled or expanded for extra space
- Arched Line-Loc compression system secures load in every direction (side, front, and top) and allows additional gear to be lashed to the pack
- Line-Loc cord is replaceable
- Durable and versatile stretch mesh pockets on the bottom of the pack sides
- Tall front center pocket is great for damp tarps or ultralight tents
- 3-dimensionally alloyed frame with molded air channels
- Molded foam pad and durable stretch mesh to aid in venting heat and moisture away from the back
- Quick torso length adjustment system
- Padded shoulder straps
- Swappable hip belt for a custom fit
- Pack Weight: 2 pounds, 14 ounces
- Pack Capacity: 60 liters/3660 cubic inches
How to Measure Your Torso to Choose the Best Back Pack Size:
To find your torso length, measure the distance between your seventh cervical vertebra and the shelf of your hipbones. Do this by standing up straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Tilt your head forward and place your hands on your hips, thumbs to the back. With a flexible tape, have someone measure from the most prominent vertebra at the base of your neck to an imaginary line drawn between your thumbs. This will be your torso length.
Please note: Each framesheet has fine adjustment settings spaced in one inch increments to further fine-tune your fit. If you are a 17-inch torso, it is recommended to try the short torso first.
Ultralight Pack Belt (comes standard):
Granite Gear's Ultralight Pack Belt is a soft belt with no plastic exoskeleton like Granite Gears other belts. This lighter belt is more comfortable when carrying smaller loads of 40 pounds or less. Although it is Granite Gear's simplest interchangeable belt, it still boasts the Pivot Point connection, hip stabilizers, dual density foam, and a stretch woven fabric.
Hip Belt Size Specifications:
- Small: 26 to 30 inch hip diameter
- Medium: 30 to 34 inch hip diameter
- Large: 34 to 38 inch hip diameter
About Granite Gear:
Founded by Jeff Knight and Dan Cruikshank in 1986, Granite Gear began in the wilderness with the founders' vision to design and make innovative, functional and durable gear, that would support wilderness adventurers in the pursuit of discovering something about themselves. Granite Gear is passionate about offering products that are not just creative, but innovative. True innovation starts with the fire of an idea, is tested on the trail, and stands the test of time. By remaining independent of larger companies, Granite Gear has maintained a grassroots way of doing business, satisfying one customer at a time, and striving for greener, sustainable means of production. All of Granite Gear's products are PVC-free. Packaging is minimized and mostly made from 85 percent post consumer recycled cardstock. Granite Gear uses renewable energy at their homes and headquarters.