Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 21, 2012
After having granite countertops installed, the existing mounting brackets failed inside of two years. I installed the new mounting brackets with a higher sense of confidence. Just by looking at them, there's no comparison between the new ones and the old ones.
on March 7, 2013
Without the Granite Grabbers, I would have had to drill holes in the granite countertop which could have resulted in disaster. These little brackets easily glued onto the bottom of the countertop and securly anchored the dishwasher in a couple of minutes.
on January 6, 2011
This is an excellent product that works as advertised. I did have to make some adjustments to the dishwasher leveling legs before the mounting brackets went in without hitting the door, but once the adjustments are done, the actual install took 5 minutes.
on February 18, 2014
I bought this product to replace the original screws that had been used to fasten my dishwasher to our granite countertop. Things started well but unfortunately the glue on these brackets gave away in a few months. Back to looking for a solution again.
on December 6, 2013
These function great. But I did have to replace them after 2 Years. Very easy installation. Our friends ordered some when they saw how well it held our dishwasher in place. With it being such an affordable option I don't mind replacing it every 2 Years.
on April 11, 2014
The Granite Grabbers did not work for me. I will admit that I probably did not clamp them properly. I am going to try a bracket instead. If that doesn't fit, I will try Granite Grabbers again but buy clamps to really compress the adhesive strip.
on January 9, 2013
Previously, our dishwasher was anchored with epoxy and later with JB Weld. Both eventually released from our granite countertops. I installed these about 16 months ago and they're still going strong. Did I mention they were really easy to install?
on July 12, 2014
Installed by a conscientious contractor who followed instructions to the letter. Promising at first, but epoxy failed after only 3 weeks with normal dishwasher use. Very disappointing.
on December 3, 2013
they work great, it was easy to follow the steps. Our only down side was setting the dishwasher one inch off. So follow the instructions, but measure where you want it set BEFORE sticking the brackets. once they are in place, they do not move!
on April 14, 2011
Really did not want drill holes in my new sliestone counter top....Granite Grabbers were easy to install and are working well so far. Did read a review or two that indicated they did not hold over time, but mine are working just fine so far.