1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrma Granite, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Granite RTR 1/10th Scale Mosnter Truck By Arrma R/c (Red Body) (Toy)
This is not a toy RC like what you find in Walmart or Target. This is a hobby grade vehicle capable of reaching speeds 30mph you will quickly exceed this limit when switching to brushless system and lipo battery. There is a review on Big Squid RC where this has been bashed and battle tested nothing broke. I have had mine for over a year and have had only the steering linkage pop off which easily pops back on without an issue. I have also loaded footage of my Granite in action on You Tube (Arrma Granite brushless...Rob Austin) Anyone into hobby grade RC's will like this truck I would say it is similar to the Traxxas Stampede but better since this is more modern. The steering servo is splash proof meanwhile the rest of the truck is water proof.

Rate and Discover Movies