Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

67%
33%

on March 5, 2005
Granta is a great periodical. I read quite a few issues from years back in addition to newer issues. The writers featured are not really as "hip" as they are talented and engaging. Well assembled, interesting, great format and timely.
on February 1, 2013
Wonderful little publication to introduce unknown and talented authors to their new potential readers. I have a subscription and I also got one for my dad for Christmas. He loves it too.
on October 1, 2003
Clever, hip cutting edge magazine for anyone who cares about writing.