Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 14, 2013
Pictures are not the greatest. I highly recommend using this book with the color atlas of human anatomy, by rohen.
Kindle versions do not have page numbers that correspond to pages in the book.
on May 24, 2013
I purchased the Kindle Version and immediately noticed that it does not list page numbers or have the same page set up as paperback version. My professor lists all instructions in our syllabus by page number basically rendering using this version useless for me. The quality of the e-version is very good and easy to read so if you are not instructed based on page number it should be okay.
on December 13, 2014
This is the standard dissector for use in a medical school or any other health related profession. It is clear and concise, but be aware that it is helpful to supplement it with an atlas such as Netter's in order to best learn the structures in the lab.
on July 18, 2015
In my medical school, we use this text as our primary reference in cadaver lab, and it does the job. The text and instructions can be confusing and wordy at times, but usually it explains things clearly and the diagrams are colorful and top-notch. I am unsure as to how helpful it will be in your curriculum if this is not your primary text, though.
on August 31, 2013
this book was very helpful through dissection. the pictures are very informative. wished they had some tree diagrams telling us the vessel paths. the clinical correlations sections were always good and helpful. dissection directions were very LONG...
on October 22, 2012
This is a must for Gross Anatomy. Sometimes it's hard to read through, but it has sufficient graphics to get you through the dissections and the clinical blue boxes are golden for test questions.
on April 13, 2015
I got the right book and in great condition, but the description says the book is spiral bound and it is not. Not the end of the world, but was expecting the spiral bound version as stated to make life in the Gross Anatomy lab a little easier. :(
on September 22, 2013
I had to buy this book for my gross anatomy course, it gets the job done especially when you're lost in lab. Reading it is like reading a cookbook though. It is well written and the diagrams are excellent and quite helpful for general studying though.
on January 8, 2014
It was not a critical part of my learning arsenal during gross anatomy. I relied more on my Atlas & Netters, however dissection did go slightly smoother with guidance from Grants Dissector. Study from your atlas before dissecting and using the Grant, truly the best way to get full usage of the book.
on March 16, 2015
I purchased this book because it was "required" for my anatomy lab in medical school. It probably is useful as a guide for performing the dissection, but it is hardly useful at all to identify structures. Many of the minor structures are not listed in the index even though they are (sometimes) labeled on the diagrams. So, I have to flip through the section for the region and try to find the term among the many labels. Also, some structures are in boldface and described with text, but never shown on a diagram. If you already know what you're doing, it's probably fine. If you're a newbie, you're going to be doing a lot of cross-referencing.