5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised
I counted, this was exactly 160 pieces of only grape flavored Jolly Ranchers. It came relatively quickly, and fit the bill! If you're looking for a single flavor of Jolly Ranchers for whatever reason, this purchase will do the job.

Published on March 1, 2012 by Wade Tomes

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit sticky
I love grape flavored candy and it is hard to find these days. I ordered this candy and the taste is great but it is hard to get out of the wrapper. These seem to be stickier than the ones I buy in the store. Other than that, they are good.
Published 7 months ago by Circa1952

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)

Packaging wasn't necessarily the best possibility (plastic bag with some bubble wrap), but luckily none of my jolly ranchers were damaged in transit. Considering the candy is rock solid, I can't imagine them being busted up from the postal service anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Yummy, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
My brother has always loved just the grape jolly ranchers. So that always involved us buying a bag and him picking out all the grapes. So for Christmas I bought him these. He was over joyed, and is going to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grape Jolly Ranchers, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
Of course, they're delicious. Just took a chance that I could order the grape flavor in bulk through Amazon (it's the ONLY flavor I like).
Will order again as soon as these have been depleted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy Mafia Delivers, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
I want to start of by saying I absolutely love purple Jolly Ranchers. They are the only flavor I like and it is so annoying to have to by a package just to throw away all the other colors. This order is the perfect solution. 160 grape flavored jolly ranchers came within two business days of putting in my order. The packaging was adequate and the jolly ranchers were fresh. I was afraid they may have arrived sticky or stale but they were perfect on delivery. I would highly recommend this product if you love grape jolly ranchers.

2.0 out of 5 stars wrappers looked worn, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
The Ranchers arrived quick but ALL of them looked as if they had been in a bulk barrel for years. ....still tasted good though. Wrappers were in crappy condition. Had me worried a tad but they have been consumed by me and my coworkers and we're all fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit sticky, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best experience, especially for the cost., June 6, 2014
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
The product wasn't shipped well so they jostled around and many were partially unwrapped and melted a bit. This caused a lot of the other pieces to get sticky so they were thrown out. It was just overall a not good experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
Love being able to purchase just the grape flavor. They are a little stale though (they are a little chewy).

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the good flavors!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
I make jolly rancher infused vodka, and I got tired of having the 2 colors I don't like always hanging around. I decided to buy the colors I do like in bulk so I'm not wasting candy, or making bad vodka :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Grape Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces (Misc.)
Again I really didn't need to buy this. I don't know why I did actually I don't even like them that much, and especially now that im getting sick of them. But if you love Grape Jolly Ranchers you will love this!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›