- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Katrina Register (May 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0985173408
- ISBN-13: 978-0985173401
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,150,284 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Grasshopper Speaks Paperback – May 29, 2012
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Though Grasshopper Speaks does have many downer moments, it also contains sparks of hope and redemption.
If you’re looking for a page turner that deals with the tragedies of life, such as unplanned pregnancy, domestic violence, mental abuse, physical abuse, and more; definitely pick up this book.