|Fits as expected||
Grasshoppers Women's Jensen Stretch Smooth Slip-On Sneaker
|Price:||$16.79 - $49.97 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Manmade sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2
- Slip-on shoe featuring elastic goring insets with pure-fit comfort cushion arch
- Breathable with moisture wicking
- Multiple Widths Available: Narrow=2A/N, Medium=B/M, Wide=CD/W
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Jensen is a shoe that can be a work as well as casual shoe. It offers a stretch twill upper, a purefit comfort footbed, and soft interior linings of cotton jersey for extra added comfort.
Comfortable footwear doesn't come in a simpler form than the Jensen wedge from Grasshoppers. The slip-on design is easy to wear and offers all-day comfort, with a durable rubber outsole and elastic gores for a snug fit that will move with your foot. It's perfect for those days when you know you'll be on the go.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Mexico
- ASIN: B000EIXBWM
- Item model number: Jensen Smooth Slip-on
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It has more padding and is more comfortable. I have worn out several pairs of this style.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have been wearing grasshoppers for years. Never go wrong with Keds.Published 7 days ago by Albert Deangelo
I had to return them because of a flaw in the right shoe making it too tight on my toes..wait for my replacement!Published 17 days ago by Sharon Burnett
They fit well and are comfortable - until your feet begin to perspire - then they get hot and uncomfortable. Great for yard work, but must use briefly.Published 19 days ago by Donna M Farrell
Bought for Grandmother in law as she can no longer get out to the shoe store. I was surprised to find them at all. But she really likes themPublished 22 days ago by Thomas M. Uhl
I should have ordered a size larger and wider. The product is fine otherwise.Published 23 days ago by Yvonne Powell
Delighted with this purchase. Wanted a slip-on shoe that also provided good support. This style does just that.Published 24 days ago by Diane