4.0 out of 5 stars cute, but small
This dish is really cute but it doesn't fit the larger, more square butter sticks that are more common in brands these days. I had to cut a normal quarter section into four pieces and could only fit 2 pieces because otherwise the sticks were too wide and too tall. Not a huge problem but I guess I'll have to figure out which brands have the stick sizes I need!
Published on September 17, 2011 by cfreymc

3.0 out of 5 stars Small - very cute though
I wish I had read reviews before purchasing. It is very cute (might be fragile) but its too small to really be useful. Very disappointed with size - they could of added 1/8 of a inch here or there to make it a usable item and not just cute
Published on September 18, 2012 by C.Gibson

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, but small, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Grasslands Road Studio 100 Making Waves 3 by 7-1/4-Inch Kissing Fish Handle Blue Polk a Dot Butter Dish (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Fun, September 28, 2013
I LOVE this thing. We call it the 'Kissy Fish'. It is durable and darling. Every home needs some whimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size!, March 10, 2013
I love this butter dish. I'm going to order one for my sister, who lives near the beach. It's a perfect gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars holds the butter, January 11, 2013
I bought this for my mom as a christmas gift. it was packed nicely and is just as cute as the picture in real life. My mom loves it, she never owned a daily butter dish before, just a crystal one for special occasions that never occur in my household. She loves the dish and uses it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable & One butter stick fits perfectly, October 11, 2012
Surprisingly, local stores here had only plastic butter dishes. So off to see Amazon's selection!
3 pages or so into my search these fishies popped up and refused to swim off. Even with most of the other reviews stating size issues, their kissing cuteness reeled me in for a purchase.
They arrived neatly tucked into their box and after a quick hand-wash, to work they went! I'm particularly fond of Kerry Gold butter and happily so are these fishes. One stick of butter fits perfectly! And when I had to use a different brand when KG had sold out, both the store brand organic butter and Horizon butter fit. Very pleased with this dish and recommend these fishies! ><>*<><

3.0 out of 5 stars Small - very cute though, September 18, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars How Adorable!, September 8, 2012
It's cuter than the picture. Very high quality, well packaged. It fits the standard size sticks of butter-not the wider, larger ones but that's perfect for me. I looked and for the price it's one of the best deals for a quality, dishwasher safe butter dish.

5.0 out of 5 stars So sweet, August 10, 2012
Oh my, what can I say about my Grassland Road Studio Kissing Fish butter dish? This is the cutest, sweetest butter dish ever! Makes me smile - well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kissing fish butter dish, May 19, 2012
I love my new kissing fish butter dish. If there were dishes to match i would have purchased them already. I have been looking for fun tropical themed dishes for our beach house for monthes and this cute butter dish sure got me started on the right path. Absolutely adoreable!

2.0 out of 5 stars Unclear dimensions, February 29, 2012
Like prior review, it is cute but too small for standard size butter cubes. Listed height is from the tip of the fish to the base of the lid. I buy my butter at Costco and it does not fit height wise.

Rate and Discover Movies