Manipulate gravity to save your world from destruction.
Gain a new perspective as you take on the role of Kat, a strong-willed girl seeking the means to protect her future in a world that’s crumbling to pieces. Tilt and move the PlayStation Vita, taking gravity into your own hands to deliver devastating attacks, uncover the secrets to your past and explore a mysterious world.
Gravity Rush is a single player Action-Adventure game with RPG and Platforming game elements that is specifically designed for PlayStation Vita. Utilizing PS Vita specific functionality such as the gyro motion sensor of the PS Vita, highly refined graphics and touch control capabilities, and a rich storyline rendered in a crisp comic/animation-like style, Gravity Rush provides an engrossing 3D experience in which the usual laws of gravity cease to exist. Additional features include: simple shoulder button-based controls for gravity-altering move, varied enemy and boss battles, and beat-em-up combat.
Master Gravity to Save Yourself and Your World
The Gravity Rush players, quite literally, gain a new perspective on the world as you take on the role of Kat, a strong-willed girl who although suffering from memory loss, is compelled to seek the means to protect the future of the floating town of Hekseville. To do this she must follow the lead of a mysterious being in the form of a black cat, and master an amazing and growing array of gravity-altering powers.
Master gravity to save yourself and the city of Hekseville. View larger
Controls Tailor-Made for PlayStation Vita
The gravity-manipulating powers at the center of the Gravity Rush gameplay experience are tailor-made with the PlayStation Vita in mind, and as such to ensure ease of play for all players. Gravity abilities are easily initiated with the PS Vita's shoulder buttons - pressing one to initiate levitation, and the other to initiate a release from it. Between these two inputs, the PS Vita's gyro motion sensor allows for the aiming of Kat to specific spots in the environment by physically moving the console to reposition the onscreen cursor. It's at the center of this cursor that Kat is dropped.
Key Game Features
- Innovative gravity control navigation allows the game's heroine, Kat, to levitate to reach otherwise inaccessible locations
- Use the PlayStation Vita motion sensor to manipulate gravity to help you move around an open world full of dozens of missions spanning several stages
- Rich storyline rendered in comic/animation-like style cutscenes
- Experience beautiful cel-shaded graphics brought to life through OLED technology, delivering crisp and vivid colors
- Beat-em-up battles against monsters of varying size using a combination of PS Vita face buttons and gravity techniques