Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gravity (Gravity Series #1) (The Gravity Series)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 12, 2013
The story feels like it bounces around a lot with all of the interruptions for the visions Ariel has. Also its hard to tell what's important for the girls story versus Jenna's story. It was Ok but not great.
on November 30, 2013
While I'm dying to know what's going on, I've skipped CHAPTERS, and still not lost my place!!! Like a soap opera you can miss a week and miss nothing!!! The idea has promise...but get to the point already!! I can't finish and believe me I tried relentlessly!!
on March 25, 2014
This seemed like a good choice after reading the Dollhouse Books. We are told the story through Ariel a seemingly average girl starting her first year of high school. Her best friend disappeared over summer break. Ariel starts seeing things and hearing things. She seems like most teenage girls clueless of boys. I would have given this book 5 stars but most scenes with Ariel and her crush seemed, I don't know the right word so I will say weird and rushed. The town she lives in is called Hell and yes there is a lot of Halloween type scenes and names. Even the main characters are annoyed with it. In the end there were to many questions unanswered so I purchased the next book.
on January 28, 2013
Ariel is too hung up on her dead friend...and let's life just pass her by. When she starts seeing the ghost of her dead friend Jenna she is instantly a detective. My question is what stopped her from investigating for a whole year? Then when the Mystery boy shows up and she decides she doesn't want him, and he keeps pressing it she gives in. Only to have her heart broken over and over again. Let's toss in her seriously OVER PROTECTIVE, but "Hippy" parents? It's a huge contradiction, and let's just say their characters are flawed in everything they say and do. I did go on to read the 2nd book, and if a 3rd pops up I will probably read it. I've said it before...I don't like leaving a book series unfinished. While I wouldn't probably read it again I am also not saying it was a complete waste of time. There are some amusing parts, and the next door neighbor who becomes her friend is a good addition to the book.

Jenn :)
on September 11, 2014
Intriguing, definitely reading the next one. And obviously Henry knew what his father was like although Ariel doesn't see it......least I am assuming that's what happened. Better then thinking Henry was lying to her, guess I need to read more to know for sure. Seeing dead people is disconcerting, now they need to find out what really happenef.
on June 10, 2014
I loved this !! It's a high school story with a paranormal twist! It was so entertaining! I love Ariel and well all the characters ! Even the creepy ones! They all have their place ! And of course you got all your high school drama but with ghosts, bad guys, a little high school romance (which that Henry let me down) and of course the mystery!! I Can't wait to read the other books !!!
on June 24, 2013
I have had this book on my kindle fire a long time and never tried to read it. But then looking back at reviews of it, I thought it was interesting. And truth be told, it was very. It was a good page turner. I think I started it at like 9:40 and by the time it was 11:30 I was 85% through. And then I finished it really quickly in the morning. But the point is, I couldn't stop reading it because it was such a good book. There are downsides to any book. This book was too short. I felt like it was a preview of a bigger book. And I don't life cliff hangers that after you finish the book too read the second book. And if you can only read free books that is disappointing. So yes I would recommend it.
on December 4, 2012
I actually really liked this book it was a quick read that flowed pretty well. The characters were fairly three dimensional, in fact I enjoyed it so much that after I read it I downloaded the next book right away. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fast interesting read. So why only three stars? I actually bounced back and forth between a three and a four rating. I was leaning toward four since it is a free title and was actually pretty good. There were some things that just didn't make logical sense, it's a paranormal book so logic isn't necessarily the top thing to worry about but there were things that just didn't feel quite right. Why did her mother give her the necklace in the first place, all things considered... and well there were other things with the necklace that just didn't quite feel right either. But as I said I liked it enough that I read it and the next book in the series in the same night, and I even paid for the second one.
on December 20, 2012
This is my first foray into YA paranormal and I am glad that this book functioned as my introduction. I tell my friends that this story is: ghost story meets murder mystery with a touch of the Buffy vibe. I enjoy this author's style and the characters. The price makes it easy to try, and I will buy all of the other books in this series as well.
on June 7, 2013
When Ariel's best friend Jenna suddenly disappears life just doesn't go back to normal but it seemed to for everyone accept Ariel. Suddenly a new boy shows up in town and things really take a turn. While Ariel is not done with the search not everything can be explained.

I liked the storyline of the book but I was not overly in love with the characters. For one Henry really got on my nerves being all wishy washy and he is supposedly the one I was supposed to like. Out of everyone my favorite character was Theo because of her pure quirkiness. I would like to continue on with the series just to find out what happened but not for the characters.