Gray Fox skin on Limited Edition?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 28, 2013 11:37:55 AM PST
E. Kim says:
I read that Limited edition comes with Gray Fox skin. However, Amazon's exclusive with the Inferno skin. So do I get both or just one?

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 10:49:13 PM PST
Rcuya says:
It looks to just be the Inferno from Amazon. GameStop says that you would get the "exclusive" Gray Fox skin and Fox Blade from them so I guess the US doesn't have the same quirk as in Europe. I've only heard of confirmation for Gray Fox and Fox Blade being included with every copy for the EU version of the game. Not even Japan will get the same.

Posted on Jan 30, 2013 7:33:15 AM PST
GT says:
Gray Fox skin is only available when you pre order from Game Stop.

Posted on Feb 3, 2013 3:12:52 PM PST
Audrey says:
Grey Fox, the Fox Blade, and the artbook are Gamestop exclusive. However, knowing both KojiPro and Platinum, all the skins will likely be available as DLC on PSN and Live sometime after release.

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 12:45:03 PM PST
Lucifer says:
I'm really sick of this DLC nonsense...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2013 2:59:17 AM PST
Dio says:
I agree completely. I remember a time when all this dlc crap was on disc content that you unlocked by beating the game on a certain difficulty or achieved by meeting a certain requirement within the game. Every time I even hear the word "dlc" I immediately think of that Ron White joke about "Beer coupons" lol

Posted on Apr 3, 2013 4:07:02 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2013 4:17:19 PM PDT
Chaos says:
Well they offer all the armors on playstation store anytime soon or in the future and grey foxs skin and sword if not does anyone know how i can contact playstation and tell them they r d.b.s For doing this for every big name games please someone tell me and hope u guys contact them to to stop this exclusive b.s.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 28, 2013
Latest post:  Apr 3, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition by Konami (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (75)