5.0 out of 5 stars Many different uses.
Published on May 14, 2011 by Byrdie S

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very wide at all.
What I was wanting:
Something to store a standard size box of aluminum foil, saran wrap, and two different sizes of ziploc baggies (sandwich and snack).

PROS:
- Easy to install, took all of 2 minutes and comes with the screws.
- Seems sturdy/durable.

CONS:
- Wide enough for only my saran wrap, and the two ziploc baggy boxes, and...
Published on September 19, 2011 by K. Hamm

5.0 out of 5 stars Many different uses., May 14, 2011
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
I bought this originally to get my pantry more organised. I stored all my wax paper, plastic wrap, bags and aluminum foil in it. One day my husband put up groceries and decided to put our spaghetti noodles in it too. LOL it was PERFECT. I have 3 of these two for wraps and bags one for spagetti noodles and other boxed goods that are long and narrow. Its been sturdy and worked well for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very wide at all., September 19, 2011
What I was wanting:

PROS:
- Easy to install, took all of 2 minutes and comes with the screws.
- Seems sturdy/durable.

CONS:
- Wide enough for only my saran wrap, and the two ziploc baggy boxes, and those three products BARELY fit. I had to shove the sandwich baggy box in there, which I found pathetic seeing that I don't buy the jumbo sizes of these products.

CONCLUSION:
It is obvious that for the picture of the product, they picked out the tiniest, thinnest saran wrap box they could find. I was very disappointed with the width of this thing. If you have a good spot to put this and have more than just an aluminum foil box or two to store for products like these, purchase two. They are a lot smaller than they look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price & Holds Standard & Larger Boxes, March 17, 2013
Kat May "One Puzzled Mom" (Where it is Cold & Snowy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
I almost didn't buy this because of the first review with many comments. I frequently purchase the large size boxes of foil and plastic wrap, and need them to fit. However the price was good and I got free shipping, so I decided to try it out.

I did use drywall screws not included because I was concerned the small screws included would not hold into our drywall.

Now that it is installed it is very sturdy, and it was very easy to install. I used a screw driver after nailing a hole into the wall for the screw to go into.

I was able to fit 4 boxes with extra space; not enough for another box, but I could have had a bigger box of parchment paper.

The boxes included were a standard size parchment paper, standard size wax paper, large size foil, and large size plastic wrap. All fit well with at least another inch to spare. I was able to get a standard box of Glad storage bags to fit, but not the family size box, and with a little effort I could have smashed that box a bit to fit, but I purchased it to hold my different rolls. -pictures included, see customer images-

**You have 3.5inches of depth and 10.5inches of width for storage use. **

I will update with with how it has held up over time.

As of right now I feel for the money you spend this product is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as described, March 8, 2010
jlybwo (South Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
I was very pleased with this product it works as described. H have about four or five different boxes of wraps and ziplock bags in this rack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, a good product, February 18, 2009
J. Allgood (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
A good wire rack for a kitchen application. Holds storage bags and small misc. items. It would be nice if the rack was a little bit wider, but certainly worth the price for this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product - non-responsive company, September 10, 2010
tonilori (las vegas, nv United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
sturdy product that does what is should. i have no complaints about product. but don't order from The Storage Store. find another company to order from. i was over charged on shipping and they would not respond to me. they charged me for out of stock items!! multiple emails went unanswered and NO ONE EVER picks up their business phone! should have done a charge-back but didn't think of it until it was too late.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some racks are bigger than others., May 22, 2011
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
Sometimes you buy a rack and it's too small. I have purchased racks that are just too big. This honey's rack is just right. She was easy to mount, and she is well built. This rack keeps my boxes and tubes upright. It's just a shame I have to keep her locked inside the kitchen cabinet.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real space saver1, May 12, 2008
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
I bought 3 of these and they sure did free up a lot of cupboard space, plus, my kitchen paper products are a lot easier to use now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convient, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
Great way to have things like seran wrap and plastic baggies organized and easily accessible under your kitchen sink. We love the product and are completely satisfied. We used command strips rather than drilling screws into our cabinet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but..., May 9, 2013
This review is from: Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White (Kitchen)
The unit comes with screws. However if you want to put them on the inside of a cabinet door the screws are too long. I solved them problem by using stick on hooks to hold it up.

Grayline 40231, Door or Wall Wrap Rack, White