Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 28, 2014
This is a well made rack that may require a bit of work to properly install, depending on whether your cabinets have solid or thin panel faces. Ours are the latter--solid wood frames but thin panel faces. The workaround is simple, but takes some extra time and effort. We purchased a strip of 1/4 inch thick oak and cut two sections long enough to span the solid frame laterally, but not so wide as to interfere with door closure. This allows the rack to be attached to solid wood for a very secure mount (see pics).

No matter what you attach this to, I strongly recommend using washers with whatever screws you end up using, to increase the amount of contact area with the rack.
review image review image
11 comment|89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2013
I almost didn't buy this because of the first review with many comments. I frequently purchase the large size boxes of foil and plastic wrap, and need them to fit. However the price was good and I got free shipping, so I decided to try it out.

I did use drywall screws not included because I was concerned the small screws included would not hold into our drywall.

Now that it is installed it is very sturdy, and it was very easy to install. I used a screw driver after nailing a hole into the wall for the screw to go into.

I was able to fit 4 boxes with extra space; not enough for another box, but I could have had a bigger box of parchment paper.

The boxes included were a standard size parchment paper, standard size wax paper, large size foil, and large size plastic wrap. All fit well with at least another inch to spare. I was able to get a standard box of Glad storage bags to fit, but not the family size box, and with a little effort I could have smashed that box a bit to fit, but I purchased it to hold my different rolls. -pictures included, see customer images-

**You have 3.5inches of depth and 10.5inches of width for storage use. **

I will update with with how it has held up over time.

As of right now I feel for the money you spend this product is worth it.
review image review image
22 comments|112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2011
I bought this originally to get my pantry more organised. I stored all my wax paper, plastic wrap, bags and aluminum foil in it. One day my husband put up groceries and decided to put our spaghetti noodles in it too. LOL it was PERFECT. I have 3 of these two for wraps and bags one for spagetti noodles and other boxed goods that are long and narrow. Its been sturdy and worked well for me.
11 comment|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2011
What I was wanting:
Something to store a standard size box of aluminum foil, saran wrap, and two different sizes of ziploc baggies (sandwich and snack).

PROS:
- Easy to install, took all of 2 minutes and comes with the screws.
- Seems sturdy/durable.

CONS:
- Wide enough for only my saran wrap, and the two ziploc baggy boxes, and those three products BARELY fit. I had to shove the sandwich baggy box in there, which I found pathetic seeing that I don't buy the jumbo sizes of these products.

CONCLUSION:
It is obvious that for the picture of the product, they picked out the tiniest, thinnest saran wrap box they could find. I was very disappointed with the width of this thing. If you have a good spot to put this and have more than just an aluminum foil box or two to store for products like these, purchase two. They are a lot smaller than they look.
on November 17, 2015
First, be aware that if your cabinet has a shelf, you probably won't be able to use this on the inside of your cabinet door because it won't be able to close. I'm not sure why I didn't realize this before ordering. However, my husband installed two of them inside our pantry on the bottom of a shelf, and an although unconventional alternative, it works perfectly! See the photo attached.
on September 12, 2015
Great for getting the 1 gallon ziplock out of the cabinet! Those are always too long to fit. I posted this up with regular double-sided 3m tape and check out the pics... I didn't really have a choice since I didn't want screws to go through my cheap cabinets. so far so good.
on February 25, 2015
Awesome, just what I needed so I don't have to bend down to get them. Fits about 4 rolls per rack.
review image
on February 18, 2009
A good wire rack for a kitchen application. Holds storage bags and small misc. items. It would be nice if the rack was a little bit wider, but certainly worth the price for this item.
on June 19, 2013
Great way to have things like seran wrap and plastic baggies organized and easily accessible under your kitchen sink. We love the product and are completely satisfied. We used command strips rather than drilling screws into our cabinet.
on March 8, 2010
I was very pleased with this product it works as described. H have about four or five different boxes of wraps and ziplock bags in this rack.