Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 4, 2015
I love my BB bags I purchased through Amazon. I recently purchased my first BB bag from Dilliard's and I paid $135 for one bag!!!! I purchased two from Amazon for $156.00...
review image
on July 29, 2014
I love the look of this bag!!!!!!!! I am so pleased. It's attractive and roomy.
Get this bag, you will not be disappointed.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2014
Grateful this brand offers such a great looking, quality, reasonably priced bag that is NOT leather. It's really an eye-catching, statement bag. Small criticism is that two interior slip pockets are a little on the small side. Other than that, highly recommended
22 comments22 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2014
This is the best bag I've ever procured from Amazon. It's big enough for my daily essentials, and has room for a planner and notebook on workdays. I've received many compliments on the color. It feels very sturdy and well put together, yet isn't heavy to lug around when filled. I love this bag!
on September 11, 2014
I have been stopped by strangers who compliment me and ask where I got it. Mine is the butterscotch, which looks like natural leather color. It really is quite striking! Very glad I bought it.
on October 30, 2015
Love this bag and So many compliments! Sturdy and good quality. Worth every dime. I'll have this bag a long time. A true statement piece.
review image
on September 29, 2014
I've been using it (I got the grey) almost every day for the last 1 1/2 weeks. I've never received so many compliments on a bag.
on October 3, 2014
Fabulous bag for a fabulous price, looks like you spent a fortune....very comfortable on the shoulder too!!!
on May 6, 2015
This bag was a steal!!!! I got an amazing price...had I waited another day I would have had to pay full price...I am so happy with this bag..it is very sturdy and large...enough space to carry any and everything your heart desires....I love this company!!
on September 15, 2014
It's a georgeous handbags with the great leather, style and color. I got a lots of compliments. I truly recommend it.