5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE
Published on March 18, 2005 by Tara

I think it was my mistake-- maybe you can tell......I thought I was ordering a new book and it was used and not in good condition--I had meant to give it as a gift--thank goodness I did not like the gift wrap and opened to to re-wrap...I will not order gift wrap again .
Published 19 months ago by carrell

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE, March 18, 2005
This review is from: Grazing: Portable Snacks and Finger Foods for Anytime, Anywhere (Paperback)
I cannot even begin to tell you how impressed I am with this book!! I love it so much I have bought 6 copies already to give as gifts. The white bean cookies are to die for...seriously. You would NEVER guess they had white beans in them! The dips, the snacks...the coffee cake will make your knees weak, all the while being low in fat. Anytime I need to go to a function where I need to bring something, I get to proudly walk in and announce that MY treat is either low in fat or healthy, and it's not a place of boring vegetables with a crappy dip. Carmelized onion dip, roasted red pepper dip. AND there's even a recipe in there to make your own dipping breads, all low in fat!

You will not be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy food for those on the go, April 10, 2005
With everyone in the family 'on the go', it's no wonder small, portable foods and snacking has become so popular: it's just too hard sometimes to sit down and partake of a mean, and eating on the run actually can have its plus side, as doctors advocate eating several smaller meals and snacks over the course of the day for maximum energy. Enter Grazing: Portable Snacks And Finger Foods For Anytime, Anywhere, second in a series of low fat cookbooks and devoted to portable snacks and finger foods. From various dips and chips to BBQ chicken pizza and 'food on a stick' such as satays, there's plenty to inspire in Grazing's examples of healthy food for those on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars best cookbook I ever bought!, November 18, 2009
I purchased for myself and loved it so much that I bought 2 more for my daughters. We are into eating healthy but these taste wonderful and unhealthY!!!!!!! Best recommendation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive Cookbook!, July 26, 2010
When next needing inspiration for appetizers to bring to parties or simply serve at home, I will definitely turn to this book. And the best part? Everything is low fat so you can feel good about your waistline at the same time as satisfying a severe case of the munchies.

To read my full review along with three tested recipes, please visit [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so one of my go-to cookbooks. I ..., November 15, 2014
This is so one of my go-to cookbooks. I have a lot of them, for me to pick one up on a regular basis is saying quite a bit. I have to be careful about sharing my end result, I still have people around here pestering me to make them certain snacks again (especially the caramel corn).

4.0 out of 5 stars Grazer's Paradise!, January 20, 2015
FernRaven (Southeast Alaska) - See all my reviews
Love this book!

2.0 out of 5 stars It was a used book and not in good enough condition to sell to a real user., June 10, 2013

Grazing: Portable Snacks and Finger Foods for Anytime, Anywhere
Grazing: Portable Snacks and Finger Foods for Anytime, Anywhere by Julie Van Rosendaal (Paperback - January 1, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.01