Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 3, 2008 4:01:41 AM PDT
Sandy says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2008 8:59:33 AM PDT
Magnolia Mom says:
I assume you read the book before criticizing it. I have, and I think it's awesome!

In reply to an earlier post on May 12, 2008 6:32:59 AM PDT
Agki Strodon says:
So, tell us, what did you think of Chapter 1 on the myth of John Wayne? It seems pretty darned well documented that Wayne was all that Greenwald says he was and perhaps even worse. Are you going to refute the author's facts about these people (Newt, McCain, Cheney, Bush, etc.) or are you just going to run on about how much of a "lie" it is?

Magnolia Mom is right. Did you read any of it?

In reply to an earlier post on May 13, 2008 6:48:54 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 30, 2009 7:54:38 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2008 11:19:06 PM PDT
Yes, pointing out big government philanderers and their useful idiots who say that government is the problem, not the solution yet as soon as you quote them on that, they accuse you of appeasing terrorists, not supporting our troops, etc. is just left-wing dribble. It couldn't possibly a principled conservative who recognizes B.S. when they see it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  May 3, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 19, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Great American Hypocrites: Toppling the Big Myths of Republican Politics
Great American Hypocrites: Toppling the Big Myths of Republican Politics by Glenn Greenwald (Hardcover - April 15, 2008)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (41)