5.0 out of 5 stars Spa Gift Basket for Men
I ordered this product for my son for his birthday and he really enjoyed using the products. It came earlier then expected. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Published 6 months ago by Carla Caraway

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured/described
Published 3 months ago by RosyRazly

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured/described, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Great Arrivals Spa Gift Basket, Just For Men (Grocery)
I received this gift basket and it only had 3 of the items that were supposed to be in it (the manicure set, bristle brush and the tin basket). Rather, they substituted cheaper items and changed other items altogether. Had I known that I was not getting what I was paying for, I would not have ordered this gift basket and I don't think I will be ordering any more from this company. It's one thing to substitute for equal value, it's another to completely swap out for cheap crap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spa Gift Basket for Men, March 15, 2014
Carla Caraway (Tampa, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect to get what is listed!, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Great Arrivals Spa Gift Basket, Just For Men (Grocery)
The gift basket is nice, but it had completely different items in the basket, then what was listed. I was expecting:
Men's sandalwood body bar, men's sandalwood body wash in novelty beer bottle, men's boar bristle bath brush with dark wood handle, gentlemen's choice dark wooden shaving brush and soap dish made of dark natural wood and boar bristles , dark wooden boar bristle nail brush, gentlemen's 10 piece manicure set in folding carrying case perfecount travel size, harry and david milk chocolate moose munch bar in a bronze spa tin.

What I received was:
Conditioning hand wash, hand and body lotion, terry bath mitt, terry bath sponge, boar bristle bath brush, boar bristle nail brush, exfoliating body polisher loofah with hand strap, 10 piece manicure set, a brownie that was unappetizing, and the bronze (colored) tin.

VERY disappointed! This was for my husband and thank goodness he didn't know what was expected...he would have been extremely upset!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Great Arrivals Spa Gift Basket, Just For Men (Grocery)
The husband was not pleased... Not impressed.

Great Arrivals Spa Gift Basket, Just For Men