Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 1, 2014
The gift basket is nice, but it had completely different items in the basket, then what was listed. I was expecting:
Men's sandalwood body bar, men's sandalwood body wash in novelty beer bottle, men's boar bristle bath brush with dark wood handle, gentlemen's choice dark wooden shaving brush and soap dish made of dark natural wood and boar bristles , dark wooden boar bristle nail brush, gentlemen's 10 piece manicure set in folding carrying case perfecount travel size, harry and david milk chocolate moose munch bar in a bronze spa tin.

What I received was:
Conditioning hand wash, hand and body lotion, terry bath mitt, terry bath sponge, boar bristle bath brush, boar bristle nail brush, exfoliating body polisher loofah with hand strap, 10 piece manicure set, a brownie that was unappetizing, and the bronze (colored) tin.

VERY disappointed! This was for my husband and thank goodness he didn't know what was expected...he would have been extremely upset!
on June 26, 2014
I received this gift basket and it only had 3 of the items that were supposed to be in it (the manicure set, bristle brush and the tin basket). Rather, they substituted cheaper items and changed other items altogether. Had I known that I was not getting what I was paying for, I would not have ordered this gift basket and I don't think I will be ordering any more from this company. It's one thing to substitute for equal value, it's another to completely swap out for cheap crap.
on October 25, 2014
I should have read the reviews before purchasing. I have never seen a product package so misrepresented. Cheap substitutes for every item, even the chocolates. You could buy better products from the drug store at half the price.
on July 3, 2014
The husband was not pleased... Not impressed.
on February 12, 2016
This product is ridiculous. I bought this for my fiance' for Valentine's Day and I was especially excited about the 10 piece grooming kit and the body brush. When I received the basket, the only product that was included in the description was the lotion. Everything else was either different or missing, including the grooming kit and body brush. I got a Moose Munch candy bar rather than a Harry and David candy bar. Not to the seller, don't advertise certain products if you can't deliver those products. I am very disappointed.
on May 20, 2016
Worst purchase ever. Everything in the basket. I could have gotten from Walmart. Im the clearance swction and still would have been better quality. Not worrh 50 dollars. Moat of the stuff wasn't in there. WHAT A RIP OFF.
on March 15, 2014
I ordered this product for my son for his birthday and he really enjoyed using the products. It came earlier then expected. I would recommend this product to everyone.
on August 29, 2015
My husband loved his surprise gift.
on November 7, 2014