5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grains, Great Scott!
This is my favorite cereal, and I eat it twice a week. No need for sugar unless you add some blueberries on top. The taste and crunchy texture are a marvelous mix. I enjoy every bite to the bottom of the bowl. To me, the best of the Great. Grains serials, at under four bucks at Amazon with free shipping a convenient bargain.
Published 12 months ago by L. Kelly

1.0 out of 5 stars OVER PRICED
THOUGHT I WAS GETTING 3 BOXES FOR THE $10 PLUS CHANGE.

IT'S CHEAPER IN THE GROCERY STORE!!!!!!! I PURCHASED CEREAL IN THE PAST FROM YOU AND I GOT A GREAT DEAL!!

WHAT HAPPENED?

I LOVE THIS CEREAL, BUT THE PRICE FOR THIS WAS OUTRAGEOUS. I'M VERY DISSATISFIED!!!
Published 9 months ago by Allison Farley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Grains, Great Scott!, December 9, 2013
L. Kelly (Wadsworth, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Grains Protein Blend Cereal, Honey Oats and Seeds, 14.75 Ounce (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious. Crunchy. Tasty., November 3, 2013
Delicious. Crunchy and tasty. I like that there's some protein in the cereal. It's not a lot of protein, so I don't know why they want to emphasize that. If I want protein, I'll probably eat an egg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cereal., October 11, 2013
I really like the healthy flavor, content, and external seeds... sliced up a peach on it and was really pleased at the texture and intense flavors. Natural flavors and fantastic fiber source. I have reordered already!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, just great!, June 1, 2013
Best cereal on the market for all you healthy eaters but I have not tried the other varieties to date

1.0 out of 5 stars OVER PRICED, March 8, 2014
THOUGHT I WAS GETTING 3 BOXES FOR THE $10 PLUS CHANGE.

WHAT HAPPENED?