5.0 out of 5 stars I love Hunt's cookbooks!
Another great offering from Bernice Hunt! Her combination of easy but fabulous recipes (which is the subtitle of her wonderful cookbook, Chez Bernice) with her intimate, homey style of writing, make her books a pleasure to use. Before you even get to the recipes, this book gets you excited about baking bread. Hunt's enthusiasm and love of baking are infectious...
Published on December 22, 2006 by NYC Reader

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Natural Breads By Bernice Hunt
No. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this book. Why don't you try Complete Book of Breads By Bernard Clayton, Jr., and The Bread Bible By Beth Hensperger.
Good Luck! I hope you like them.
Published 23 months ago by Nhut Tran

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Hunt's cookbooks!, December 22, 2006
NYC Reader (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Great Natural Breads Made Easy: Simple Ways to Make Healthful Bread (Paperback)

The short history of bread is fascinating and full of little-known facts, and the following chapter on the basics of baking bread is thorough and simplified with clear illustrations. As usual, Hunt thinks of everything you might want to ask, including possible pitfalls, emergency procedures and diagnoses.

And the recipes are fantastic. I've only baked three of the breads so far, but my joy at the results is what drove me to write this review. The step-by-step, illustrated recipes were so easy to follow, and I couldn't believe that I -- who had never before baked a loaf of bread - had turned out these amazing, delicious loaves of fabulous bread.

Thanks, again, Bernice Hunt!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Natural Breads Made Easy, November 30, 2009
I have the original version of this book that I have used since 1977. I just bought this copy for a friend who wants to start baking bread. This is the best book for beginner and experienced baker alike. I have made almost every recipe! My favorites are the Potato bread and the Tomato/Basil bread (which makes the best grilled cheese you will ever have!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Bread Book, October 8, 2011
This book is really the easiest of them all and I am impressed. I would recommend it to any beginner for their journey into something other than traditional white and wheat bread into european breads. It will make them feel so accomplished!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, October 14, 2009
I recently borrowed this book from the library. It's one of those I couldn't resist buying. I've made several of the breads and my family just loves the outcome. Also, it's healthy - which is definitely what we've been looking for. Highly recommend this book!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Natural Breads By Bernice Hunt, January 15, 2013
Good Luck! I hope you like them.

Great Natural Breads Made Easy: Simple Ways to Make Healthful Bread
Great Natural Breads Made Easy: Simple Ways to Make Healthful Bread by Bernice Kohn Hunt (Paperback - November 10, 2006)
$16.95 $15.10
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.