4.0 out of 5 stars Stampede Titan 12T replaced with ElectriFried S-600, May 23, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: ElectriFly S-600 Motor .05 (Toy)
Before I begin I feel that it's necessary to mention that this motor is intended for an airplane that would have rather consistent load with fairly smooth changes in draw. That being said I had this in my 2wd Traxxas Stampede (3605) after three of the notorious Titan 12T motors FAILED in a month.

I heard good things about the Electrify S-600, a 19T airplane motor. This motor definitely delivered a lot of torque with a bit of speed. It probably would have lasted longer than a month if I hadn't used the larger packs. I started with the 7 cell 3000mAh which was okay, the motor stayed cool and truck (1/10 scale) wheelied on command for at least 15 mins. The 3800mAh 6 cell was lighter and faster while the motor continued to remain only slightly warm to the touch. Even after some serious bashing I was impressed.

Then I broke it. I tried the 4200 mah 7 cell over sand dunes and it melted.

Great motor Break in properly, keep your power and braking in the realm of the semi-sane and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable,fast and good quality, August 6, 2012
This review is from: ElectriFly S-600 Motor .05 (Toy)
Put on my traxxas stampede xl5 ,got tired of the titan 12t going out for no reason.If u cant afford brushless,just get this one .All u gotta do is solder wires and file a little were pinion gear goes to secure pinion gear screw .It will last a while as long as u dont go over 3800 mah.I got three batteries and I just let motor stand for 10 minutes after each run.I got a 3000,3300,and a 3800 mah batteries and its like 1 hour and 15 minutes of playtime.hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars great replacement motor, March 6, 2014
This review is from: ElectriFly S-600 Motor .05 (Toy)
im using this in my traxxas slash (58034) as a replacement to the titan 12t 550, the s600 has a short shaft that needs to have a flat spot filed or dremeled for use with a pinion gear set screw. im am using 19t/86t just for a lil bashing motor doesnt get hot at all not even to the touch. very good purchase will be buying more as backups. highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars bigk, March 23, 2013
This review is from: ElectriFly S-600 Motor .05 (Toy)
Good motor I have traxxas rustler . This motor has good torque and speed for the price. Im getting good results with useing 7.2 and 8.4 volt battery packs. Make sure to do the water breakin method and oil the bushings.

5.0 out of 5 stars verry good, March 20, 2013
This review is from: ElectriFly S-600 Motor .05 (Toy)
This product is ferry good and
Ships faster than I thought however I still didn't try it.
I would recommend this powerful motor for askers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great motor very powerful, May 23, 2012
This review is from: ElectriFly S-600 Motor .05 (Toy)
I got this motor to replace my traxxas titan motor in my rustler, what a difference much stronger a little slower but you can gear up with out any problems. My son has a stampede with the titan still in it we had a little race my rusty came in first with a big lead so it is slouch. The only thing is you have to cut a flat spot for the lock screw(no problem with a dremel) and solder the cap and leads.

ElectriFly S-600 Motor .05