America Unearthed 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Ark Of The Covenant Scott Wolter gets a call from a man who has a mysterious stone on his property. He's convinced that it's the "Stone of Destiny"--the stone that Jacob from the Bible rested his head on when he dreamed of a stairway to Heaven.
2. The New World Order Deep beneath the Denver Airport, conspiracy theorists say a revolutionary group that calls itself the New World Order is operating a secret base from which they'll eventually obliterate our central government.
3. Great Wall of Texas Since the 1800s, the City of Rockwall, Texas has had a mystery it's been trying to solve. Allegedly, the town was built on a massive rock wall that was constructed by some ancient civilization...or even giants.
4. Vikings in America In 1000 AD, the Vikings made it to North America, establishing a base camp in Newfoundland at a site called L'Anse aux Meadows. But could they have made it further South to what is now the United States to build a permanent settlement called Vinland.
5. Grand Canyon Treasure Legend has it that Egyptian treasure was discovered in a Grand Canyon cave in 1909. Against the beautiful backdrop of America's most grandiose natural spectacle, Scott Wolter embarks on a search to find out whether the legend is true.
6. Lost Tribe of Menehune America's 50th state has a "little" mystery that's persisted since ancient times; did an ancient race of tiny people called Menehune really exist? Scott Wolter can't resist weighing in.
7. Secret Blueprint of America What might Washington D.C. have in common with ancient sites like Stonehenge? It is thought by some to be constructed using an ancient unit of measurement called the megalithic yard.
8. The Underwater Pyramids Scott Wolter receives a tip that there are pyramids at the bottom of a lake in Lake Mills, Wisconsin. As he investigates, he learns local legend suggests they were built by Aztecs and over time, they've been buried as land and water have shifted.
9. Mystery of the Serpents In Ohio, a massive mound in the shape of a serpent snakes it's way across the landscape and no one knows who built or why. Thousands of miles away, a similar serpent mound of unknown origins slinks across the landscape of Loch Nell.
10. Lost Relics of the Bible Forensic geologist Scott Wolter investigates artifacts featuring ancient Hebrew writing. Could they be tied to the Lost Tribes of Israel, who disappeared from the Bible in 722 B.C?
11. Swamp Mammoth In Florida, Scott Wolter is called in to investigate a mystery surrounding a group of early inhabitants of the Sunshine State known as the Windover Bog People. As Scott learns about the specimens, he discovers they have some unique features.
12. Lincoln's Secret Assassins When Scott Wolter gets a call from his friend John DeSalvo, an avid collector of Abraham Lincoln memorabilia, he has no idea that he's about to embark on a quest to learn whether there were a lot more people than just John Wilkes Booth.
13. The Spearhead Conspiracy In 1200 AD at the same time the Vikings were discovering North America along the East Coast, new evidence suggests another group of intrepid voyagers may have been discovering the New World on the opposite end of the globe.
This television series is definitely entertaining, especially if you don't take it too seriously. If you like books such as "Chariots of the Gods" by Daniken, then you will... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Scarecrowe
I love the show and it's convient and affordable.
If I have to keep giving you on very show I watch and everything I buy through amazon then I will have to stop using amazon.. Read more
a lot of fluff... no real basis for facts. He keeps saying he will "find the truth"... there is no truth in this show. Still it is a bit entertaining. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Sharon Tiahrt