Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 22, 2010 3:35:59 PM PST
ign just posted their review for tvc and it received a 9.0. Other reviews I have seen have also been good and are in 8.5 9.5 range. So far its looking really good for this game for I am in need of a new fighting game having played sfIV and blazblue since release. Looking forward to some fights and hope to see you guys online.

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 8:56:48 AM PST
Dawei Xia says:
i preordered this game i picked free super saving for shipping option. i hope it doesnt come too late because next week, i got no school for the whole week so i have alot of time to play this game. so excited:D

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 7:55:29 PM PST
from past experiences when I have preordered with the free shipping I usually receive it the friday of the same week. If you want it sooner I would recommend release date delivery, and even though its another $5 you still get the $10 off future preorder so its a good deal imo.

Posted on Jan 24, 2010 8:12:27 AM PST
Jack Coffee says:
this is awesome. the best fighter of consoles is on the Wii. Win.

Posted on Jan 24, 2010 9:59:22 PM PST
romevi says:
For me, free shippers usually take a couple days.

Posted on Jan 25, 2010 7:55:49 AM PST
I actaually own the import and it is the best fighter around. The US version only ups the ante so a definite buy.

Posted on Jan 25, 2010 9:43:51 AM PST
romevi says:
Or if you're that antsy, try your local Wal-Mart. I saw some copies yesterday, and my guess is that it was a mistake.
Perhaps it was a mistake not exclusive to my Wal-Mart.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions