5.0 out of 5 stars Matte screen easy to apply
This screen protector was easy to apply and looks great. I had to remove the win 7 decal from the front of the tablet to get it on flush and I did not know this was a decal at first. Otherwise, this product performed as advertised and looks great.
Published on April 11, 2012 by r. gould

3.0 out of 5 stars Good screen savers for the acer tablet.
I like that is cuts the glare. It was hard to get on but all these kinds of things are. You generally ruin 1 before you get it right. Glad they come three per package.
Published on July 17, 2012 by Linda Kirk

5.0 out of 5 stars Matte screen easy to apply, April 11, 2012
This review is from: GreatShield Ultra Anti-Glare (Matte) Clear Screen Protector Film for Acer Iconia Tab W500 (3 Pack) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says and no more., February 6, 2012
When I bought these screen protectors, I was hoping I would be blown away by how much smoother it would make my tablet experience... but sadly I was wrong. what it does make up for in roughness is the fantastic anti-gloss and anti-fingerprint material it carries. It works as it is said, an anti-glare screen protector. If your one of those people who are picky about how smooth the touch experience is, then keep looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, May 19, 2014
Save your frustration. I have purchased this type of screen protector for years and installed more than I can recall. This product is a nightmare to get the bubbles out - period. Sure you can pull it off, restick and restick some more ... if you have the time to waste.
After a few attempts for correct alignment and bubble removal I just threw the sheets away and ordered from a past vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Acer Iconia W500, March 9, 2014
It really very easy to install. I did it in first chance. No bubble!!. It came on time. I loved the way they packed. I am really happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, December 6, 2013
Reduces glare, is easy to apply to your screen. Also, with 3 in a pack, if you totally botch applying one, or simply from wear and tear (its pretty tough so it takes a lot to scratch) it's easy enough to replace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 14, 2013
This is a wonderful product! I usually have a lot of difficulty getting even a small phone screen protector to go on without bubbles. But this covered a ten-inch screen, and went on without any problems. Seems to be doing a great job of protecting the screen, too!

2.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, until it gets bent, February 5, 2013
Good product, but it got bent during shipping and I am unable to flatten it. There are three annoying air bubbles between the protector and the screen where the protector was bent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as they come!, January 12, 2013
Received promptly; it does the job. I Would definitely recommend if you need a good screen protector for you Ipad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 6, 2013
I couldn't decide if I wanted the Matte Anti-Glare or the Ultra Smooth so I got both. I decided to try the Matte one first. I got a few edge bubbles, but oh well. I like the matte anti-glare, and it helps when I sit on my deck with the Iconia Tab on a sunny day. There's an obvious difference in the resolution when it's on the screen, but like most things, once you get used to it, it's okay. I even watch movies with no complaints. That might be a stretch for those who have to have crystal clear or as clear as the device will allow so those people should get the ultra smooth version. With three in the pack and priced under $11 this is a good deal for the tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly but matte finish blurs image, December 13, 2012
Hard to get on w/o getting dust under it. Thankfully there were three in the package. Fits perfectly but I found that it made fine images a bit blurry. Bought the clear version instead.

Rate and Discover Movies