5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case
Published on February 22, 2012 by Angel

2.0 out of 5 stars A little too small
I've purchased other leather padfolios for my ipad, and I loved my other one that this was replacing.

Published on September 4, 2012 by owloveya

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case, February 22, 2012
This review is from: GreatShield 100% Genuine Leather Wallet Case for Apple iPad 1G Tablet Wifi / 3G Model (Personal Computers)
I'm not sure why there is only one review for this case. It's great, holds iPad in place, quality leather and very pleasant to the touch. I got this for my hubby and he's very happy with it. I have another case for my iPad by apple and quite frankly this one is my favorite. It doesn't slip from my hands and has enough cushioning even for some klutzes out there :) And on top of that, fantastic price to go along with it. Getting another one for myself now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip case and the price cannot be beat!!, October 29, 2011
This was an impulse purchase that I'm so glad I made. The item arrived on time, well-packaged, superb quality and the price cannot be matched! I'd love to have another in a color other than black.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but could be better, October 30, 2012
This is the first and only iPad case that I've used so I have nothing to compare it with. It has done a pretty good job of protecting my iPad so far, but is already showing signs of wear and I haven't had it all that long. It appears to be sturdy cardboard covered with at least 1/2 fake leather (which has already developed wear marks). The little flap that is supposed to hold the iPad in place slips a lot and my kids get frustrated with it and frequently take it out of the case which kind of defeats the purpose. I thought I would use the prop part more than I have, but it has been nice to have a slim and trim cover which I can put in a bag with other things and know that the screen won't get scratched. Overall it's not bad, but could be better so I'll give it 4 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little too small, September 4, 2012

This one annoys me, and here's why: it's a little too small - when you fold the flap closed, you have to make sure the ipad is fully tucked in (for example, if you had it folded over or propped to view, it will have slid out some). There needs to me a little more in the bind to allow for this to not be annoying. It slides out when you go to prop it in the landscape viewing mode a little, making it jerk on the cords a bit and thereby messing up the leather. The magnets to hold the padfolio front are also not as strong.

Overall, it looks nice, but I would not buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with my 3 year old!, August 31, 2012
I looked over a handful of inexpensive covers that would work for both my 3 year old son and I for the 1st gen Ipad that I have. It works great, fits snuggly with all of the buttons, speaker and mic exposed properly. Its not super slim, but thats what I was looking for to protect minor bumps and falls coming from a 3 year old. For the price, I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars GreatShield/IPad case for ipad 1, June 28, 2012
GreatShield 100% Genuine Leather Wallet Case for Apple iPad 1G Tablet Wifi / 3G ModelGreatShield Slim Stand 100% Genuine Leather Folio Case for "The New iPad" 3rd Gen, Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 3rd Generation, iPad HD AT&T Verizon 4G LTE Case (Black)I bought 2 leather Great Shield cases. I bought one for my ipad ONE and one for my ipad2. Both cases are sleek, beautifully designed leather cases with great protection. They both have large flaps to hold your ipad in place so you feel confident that your ipad won't slip out even if the cover is flipped open. The magnetic closure works perfectly and adds to the sleekness of the design. The openings are well thought out with the protection of the ipad as a major concern. I selected this case because it does not have flimsy straps, or a plastic type material to secure the ipad. It is beautiful, well made, functional and incredibly priced. I bought this case for my ipad ONE as a back up in the event that cases would no longer be available for this model ipad. Unfortunately, I had to return the Great Shield case advertised for the ipad 2/3 because there was no opening for the speaker!!. I will keep on the lookout on Amazon for this case to be updated to include the opening for the speaker as this company manufactures a quality product.

Rate and Discover Movies