- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
The GreatShield SHIFT LX case is design with functionality in mind - serving as a wallet and a phone case. GreatShield SHIFT LX has slot(s) for your cards and it comes with a hand strap. Your Sony Xperia Z1 also snap-on securely on the rubberized polycarbonate (PC) cover on the inside of the case.
Watch Videos with Ease
The rubberized polycarbonate (PC) case folds up giving you the convenience to watch videos and movies with desired comfort.
GreatShield SHIFT LX cases for Sony Xperia Z1 are designed with high quality polyurethane (PU) with soft interior material to prevent your Sony Xperia Z1 from unwanted scratches and blemishes from everyday use.
Effortless Access Design
The GreatShield SHIFT LX cases are reinforced with precision cut-outs to suit the Sony Xperia Z1 and give it effortless access to all ports, buttons, and features.
• Card slot(s) to hold your IDs, credit or debit cards, business cards, or transit card
• Comes with a convenient hand strap
• Rubberized polycarbonate (PC) case securely holds the Sony Xperia Z1 and folds into a stand
• High quality PU leather protect device from scratches
• Easy access with magnetic closure
• Slim and stylish profile protects phone with minimal bulk
• Effortless access design gives easy access to all ports, buttons, and features
• Sony Xperia Z1 / i1 Honomi
It was a perfect fit. I also would like to commend the customer service of GreatShield! Thanks!Published 13 months ago by harold
This case is good for the price leather is a bit cheap, flap over and covers the charger port when closed so have to charge the phone with the case open. Seller was reliablePublished 15 months ago by FyaPrince
Not as much "squishiness" as i wanted. Still works, hold everything pretty tight.Published 16 months ago by Charles Daher
It didn't protect my son's cell phone at all. I didn't like this product. And I wish you wouldn't sale this though your company. Because I like your company.Published 21 months ago by Carrie Sue George