Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on December 23, 2013
I would add a star if it had came with a applicator. Does come with a cloth to clean the screen. However, 3 for such a good price isn't too much to complain about. Can see HD videos quite well with no severe glare.
on April 30, 2014
Pros: Seems durable (time will tell), came with nice instructions, a cleaning cloth, a hard plastic card, and 3 screen protectors.

Cut seems pretty generalized, but sufficient for the tablet it stated it was made for (asus tf600t). I deducted a star for the following Cons:
1. Size wasn't an exact match. This leaves a little bit on one side uncovered and also made it a bit difficult for me to line it up correctly.
2. Cut seems generalized so lining it up really means making sure the corner of the long thin oval cut is right at the front facing camera.
3. Packaged arrived with the white hard envelope bent in a corner - this gave me a heart attack until I actually opened the package and found the bent part to not contain any of the sheets.

Overall it's still a decent product, especially when comparing prices.
on July 11, 2014
I purchased the GreatShield Ultra Smooth Crystal Clear Screen Protector Film for ASUS. I’m very happy with my purchase. The Clear Screen Protector was at a low cost and was shipped to me in a timely manner. Amazon had the lowest price when I was comparing prices with other vendor suppliers. I had to try several times to apply the Screen Protector Film on my Asus, but when I did apply it on the screen the screen protector works as described. I would recommend this product to all who are in the market to purchase this type of product.
on December 31, 2013
I'm not really particular so I didn't and won't make a fuss. Mine came with a small defect. First I thought I had messed up so I used the second one and the little bubble that I couldn't remove was in the same spot as the first. That's when I did an inspection, looks like a small dent. I can still use my tab, so no baggy.
on December 5, 2014
I haven't used my tablet outside or in the sun. But this film looks and works excellent. A little extra care putting it on will have you loving it. It comes with instructions and the tools to help you and you can look up how to videos on YouTube.
on November 12, 2014
It looks good and is a good deal to get 3 for this price
The bad thing is that it is not a size fit, it does not run thru entire screen. So have to adjust it to align center. This gives issue of easy peel off
on August 28, 2014
I messed up the first one I tried to put on. The second time I knew what to expect. It want right on and looks great!! It cleans very easy and you cant even tell that there is a screen on it. HD is Awesome!!
on October 27, 2014
Way too shiny. No need to try and protect laptop screens when most use gorilla glass, issue is the glare. These when placed on the screen are just as or even more reflective than the original screen.
on December 28, 2013
This was a thicker than expected screen Protector it fits perfectly and I found it easy to apply following the instructions would definitely buy this brand again.
on August 17, 2014
Looks good although one of the screens arrived damaged and it doesn't fit over All the glass of the screen and I do have the Vivo RT T600