5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!
I found this book to be a wonderful delight! The photos and stories behind them were very entertaining, and I found myself wishing I had a dog! Who knows, maybe someday ....

I would like to thank the author for taking these picture, writing the stories behind the pictures and then putting it all in a book form so that we can enjoy it too!
Published on January 25, 2012 by myjunk

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Pictures; horrible text placement
This was a free download. It is a quick read. The dog pictures are wonderful. The text is terribly laid out for the kindle edition. I read the whole thing in about 10 minutes. My 2 year old did enjoy the photos of the dogs. There isn't really a story here.
Published 23 months ago by Mandie P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Clicks: A Dog Photographer's Best Shots (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for dog lovers, November 11, 2011
I'm a dog lover and purchased this ebook at the suggestion of a friend. I became familiar with Mr. Asher's work after reading his book Humphrey Was Here after losing our beloved dog last year. I have to say I really enjoyed this book and it's beautiful pictures and stories. I highly recommend it. Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggie Heaven, March 19, 2013
I too am a pet photographer and have had a difficult time finding others like me. The book has wonderful pictures and great descriptions of how and why the photographer took the shot. He truly captured the breeds personalities in the photographs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pics, May 1, 2013
Just finished reading and looking at the pics, I can see to be a pet photographer , you need a ton of patience. Really enjoyed it, thank you .

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Pictures; horrible text placement, October 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars These are incredible shots; and I loved his story of shooting their pictures!, September 14, 2014
C M Anderson "Connie M Anderson" (Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States) - See all my reviews
I own cats (whenever I get a dog, my ALPHA mom takes over, spoils them, and they only like her: she also buys them treats every week). I've had the great honor of playing with a large variety of relative's and friends' dogs growing up. Mark not only puts the photo on its own page, he tells stories of how he got owners'permission to take pictures. He talks a little about each dog; and that makes for a very interesting and entertaining book. I welled up when he was talking about meeting our dogs in heaven someday. I love cats/dogs/horses/cows......This was one of the best photography books I have ever enjoyed. I loved seeing the picture first, and forming my own internal thoughts (all good); and then the special touch about who the dog's name was, how Mark got the shot, and how he felt about each shoot. A VERY JOYFUL BOOK, INDEED...to be looked at and read over and over for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars the photos just grabbed my heart., June 29, 2014
Senior dogs are so special and Mark caught those priceless expressions. Thanks for sharing these wonderful times with all of us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun., June 15, 2014
Fun pictures. Cute poses. Pretty dogs. Interesting stories. Quick read. Enjoyed. Liked it. Loved it. Want more of it. Yeah.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great photos for dog lovers, June 14, 2014
I really enjoyed the photos in this book, although, I couldn't get it formatted correctly on the Kindle so that the explanation would be on the same page as the photo. Don't let that stop you, the images are priceless. Some are sweet, some funny, some touching. Some made me tear up as I remembered our big guy we lost last October. The photography is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome pictures, May 15, 2014
Jami (VICTOR, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
These pictures and the little snippets about each one made me smile. Who doesn't love looking at pictures of these beautiful creatures?!?

Rate and Discover Movies