Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on April 9, 2010
DO NOT BUY THIS COLLECTION IT IS A WHOLE CD OF REMAKES WITH PETER NOONE REDOING THE SONGS WITH ANOTHER BAND,ITS DISGRACEFUL THAT AMAZON ALLOWS THESE TO BE SOLD.THIS COMPANY PUTS AN OLD PICTURE ON THE FRONT WHICH WOULD CONFUSE THE CASUAL BUYER,BUT NOT A TRUE FAN.THERE IS ONE THANKS TO AMAZON FOR ALLOWING EACH ALBUM TO BE HEARD BEFORE BUYING SO WE CAN TELL A FAKE REDO FROM THE ORIGINALS.BUY THE ONE WITH TWO CD,S IN IT ITS MUCH BETTER.
44 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2009
They may be some of the best remakes I've ever heard, but they're not the originals. Listen to Very Best of Herman's Hermits, and hear the difference.
on January 2, 2013
These are not the original recordings that were heard in the early 60s. Yes, the songs on this CD are fairly well done and well mixed, but they are not the originals. I know that Peter Noone has been active into this century so I can see how this could have happened. Had I known I would not have purchased this.
on September 10, 2012
Cute nostalgic songs, but fidelity is really terrible by today's standards. I have many collections from 50's & 60"s singers, and they are all better than this one.
on April 13, 2013
This album has all the best of Herman's Hermits. I got to hear Peter Noonan in person recently and this album brings back fond memories of my youth.
on September 7, 2013
Covers all the hits and brings back the sweet memories of youth. Grew up in the fifties and sixties, what a wonderful time to have experienced life.
on March 10, 2013
If you're a Herman's Hermits fan, this fits the bill.. contains all the major hits this group had in the 60's. I would recommend it to anyone .
on January 14, 2014
Nice 60 year birthday present for a person who was young at the time of Hermans Hermits and who actually happens to look like Peter Noone.
on April 11, 2013
I remember hearing these songs when I was still a child. It brings back fond memories of my past and the innocence of the era.
on February 18, 2013
This album is really very good. At one time they had many hits on the top 100. This albums includes those hits.