5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best greatest hits albums ever
Published on November 19, 2012 by Micaloneus

3.0 out of 5 stars Kelly has some great hits
I buy CDs these days for dance tunes. Kelly has some great tunes, but a lot of her sounds are similar after a while. Some great night club two-steps on this album.
Published 15 months ago by C. Shortell

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best greatest hits albums ever, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
Hit after hit after hit song, with absolutely no filler to be found. Usually greatest hits collections (from any era) include some lesser hits or even some strong album tracks just to help fill out the collection, but not here. On top of that, all these songs are still played around the clock on radio today. Not the type of hits that are forgotten once they leave the charts. Pretty impressive. Obviously, 10 years of making pop music was not wasted on this woman. Plus, there's three new diverse recordings that are top-of-the-line Clarkson. In light of this very impressive collection, I would proclaim Kelly Clarkson the Queen of 21st Century Pop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Compilation but get Deluxe Version with DVD!!, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
For those of you who purchased "Breakaway" and "Stronger", you already have the bulk of Kelly's best hits. That is why I highly recommend that you find and purchase the DELUXE CD /DVD VERSION. The cd has a couple of additional tracks like "Trouble with Love" and "Beautiful Diaster" live. The DVD includes all 14 of KELLY's VIDEOS up to "Dark Side"

"Catch My Breath" and "People Like Us" are 2 of 3 new tracks exclusive to this release and they both are radio friendly upbeat tracks. They reveal that Kelly's career has only way one to go - straight up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly's Greatest Hits, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
I wasn't even aware that Kelly had a new CD out until I stumbled upon it tonight at my local Walmart at their Black Friday (well, Thursday night) sale. I've been a fan of her music since she one the first season of American Idol. All of her best songs are here including my favorites, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Already Gone, Breakaway, and Don't You Want to Stay. As a bonus there are three new songs, Catch My Breath, Don't Rush, and People Like Us. Her holiday song I'll be home for Christmas is also the CD. Overall, I really enjoyed listening to the CD and I recommend it to others.

The songs are:

1. Since U Been Gone (3:08)
2. My Life Would Suck Without You (3:31)
3. Miss Independent (3:34)
4. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) (3:42)
5. Behind These Hazel Eyes (3:16)
6. Because of You (3:40)
7. Never Again (3:36)
8. Already Gone (4:41
9. Mr. Know It All (3:52)
10. Breakaway (3:56)
11. Don't You Wanna Stay (with Jason Aldean) (4:19)
12. Walk Away (3:09)
13. Catch My Breath (4:10)
14. People Like Us (4:18)
15. Don't Rush (featuring Vince Gill) (4:02)
16. A Moment Like This (3:48)
17. I'll Be Home for Christmas (2:53)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly Clarkson Greatest Hits Chapter One, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
I decided to take a chance on Kelly Clarkson's Greatest Hits CD. I knew of some of her songs but I wasn't a big fan. I received Kelly Clarkson's Greatest Hits Chapter One today and I have to say this is a Fantastic CD! Every song on this CD is Awesome and a lot of the songs I didn't realize she sang! If anyone is thinking of purchasing this CD, don't hesitate I think you would be very satisfied with every song on this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
I don't usually like pop music, but I love Kelly Clarkson! This album has most of my favorite songs by her and I absolutely love Catch My Breath! I debated buying an album mostly of songs that I already have, but I'm glad it did!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep it up, Kelly!, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
My CD arrived as promised in the mail yesterday. I had eagerly awaited this greatest hits CD. Her new song Catch My Breath is my life's anthem, as I can totally relate to it! I have followed Kelly since the first time seeing her audition on American Idol. She has continued to release songs that not only reflect herself, but ones in which her fans can also relate. Her other new song, Don't Rush (duet with Vince Gill), is slightly reminiscent of her early bluesy song "What's up Lonely." I look forward to hearing more music from Kelly in the years ahead. I am extremely pleased with this CD and I know that once I transfer the music to my iPod, it'll be on repeat all the time. Haha. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Compilation Of Her First Decade, November 23, 2012
NidiaB "NidiaB" (North Dartmouth, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
Wow, having all her hits on one CD is fantastic! I have all of her studio albums, but having all of her biggest hits and three new songs on this CD is great! Kelly really has had this many hits, and there is absolutely no filler on here... just that powerful voice singing some of our favorite songs of the last ten years. It is a real credit to her radio-friendly music and her amazing voice that so many of these songs are still playing on the radio today even though a few of these songs date back 6-10 years.

The three new songs on here are some of her strongest tracks to date, and they are all very different from each other too. "Catch My Breath" and "People Like Us" are aimed at the top-40/pop audience, while "Don't Rush" is a lush country duet with Vince Gil that is reminiscent of country radio in the 80's. I love all three of them, and it is very likely that "People Like Us" will be a radio-smash on level with "Stronger."

If you are at all a fan of Kelly Clarkson, this is your chance to get not only her greatest hits of past eras, but also a glimpse into her future with the three new recordings. This CD is a MUST BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars kelly clarkson-greatest hits-chapter one, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
i just recently bought and purchased this album of kelly clarkson's and i really,really,really have been enjoying this cd a lot.i think that she put a lot of time and energy into making this album and did a fantastic job doing it.so my opinion is that this is one of the greatest albums ever,so i gave her cd a 5 star rating because it is that great of a album.so anyone who is a big fan of kelly clarkson's and enjoys her music but doesn't have her greatest hits album should buy it because it is worth the wait.i can gurantee it. chrisfan.and keep up the good work kc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mix, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits-Chapter One (Audio CD)
Wasn't a big Kelly Clarkson fan before but this CD has all of her really great songs on it. It even had some that I didn't know she did. Really love this CD

5.0 out of 5 stars It's called Greatest Hits for a reason..., April 1, 2013
Yar "Traveler" (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this one on a whim - I am way past the target audience for her! (I am more the Doors/Who era) I was pleasantly surprised and have really enjoyed her singing and style. Take a chance and buy the album, you won't be disappointed.

Greatest Hits-Chapter One
Greatest Hits-Chapter One by Kelly Clarkson (Audio CD - 2012)