Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Greatest Hits
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 9, 2003
FREDDIE JACKSON THERE ARE REALLY NO WORDS THAT CAN DESCRIBE THIS MAN'S SONGS, LYRICS, AND VOICE FREDDIE IS WONDERFUL ALL OF HIS SONGS ARE GOOD AND YOU CAN HEAR THE WORDS CLEARLY AND EVERY SINGLE SONG ON THIS ALBUM IS GOOD I LOVE THIS WHOLE ALBUM IF YOU ENJOYED FREDDIE JACKSON DURING THE 80'S YOU WOULD DEFINITELY LIKE THIS ALBUM!!!!
on January 12, 2006
Freddie Jackson was undoubtedly one of the most important and influential male R&B vocalists of the 1980s and '90s. "Tasty Love", "You Are My Lady", "Do Me Again", "Hey Lover" and "Nice N' Slow" are classic ballads in every way. Unfortunately, some of his best songs were never issued as singles and are not included here. This IS a great collection but it's not as comprehensive as his 2-CD set anthology.
on September 24, 2015
This cd said used/ like new, however it was scratched. But it still plays just fine don't skip. I would purchase from this person again, just wish they would say if it scratched or not. Because it affects the way the cd plays. Overall it's what i wanted and it works. Thanks !
on June 8, 2014
We missed it along the way,most music today has lost touch with romance.But if you buy this cd you will surely find it again.You are my lady makes you want to slow dance.And Nice and Slow,Jam have that feel good vibe.Freddie we need you back! What a romantic cd! What a collection to jam with!
on March 6, 2013
Being a Freddie Jackson fan from way back I have a real appreciation for this Greatest hits Cd! Although I have owned a few of his individual albums, its wonderful to have all the hits on one Cd! I won't pinpoint each song on the Cd, but will say that all of the songs selected to be a part of this Cd are favorites of mine! Freddie has quite a few nice mid -uptempo songs, but on this Cd and most others its obvious that he is right at home with his love ballads! If you enjoy good music from a great artist pick this up asap! It brought back so many great memories for me!
on April 19, 2004
This cd is perfect! I'm not even in the 20s yet and I'm already enjoying Freddie Jackson. His voice is so soothing and touching, you can tell his feelings are real on every song! Not to mention that his songs are mesmerzing, the best ballads ever. All the songs on the album are really good and this cd is a MUST! This is one singer who can top Luther Vandross! You wouldn't be dissapointed at all.
on July 18, 2015
I LOVE Freddie Jackson Music. His slow Jams are the truth. "I dont want to loose your love is" is a true night cruising on the freeway jam. i usually play my slow jams while driving It makes me relaxed but night sleepy. I Practise singing to "have you ever love somebody" . Im telling give in to this album and if you fid his other albums, add them to the mix of true R&B music.
on April 5, 1999
There are two songs on this CD that are absolutely incredible: Rock Me Tonight and Tasty Love. These two songs are probably the most incredibly seductive and sexy I've heard. These played in a romantic interlude would be an unmistakably smart choice. Hot.....
on April 22, 2012
I most definitely enjoy listening to all of the tracks selected for this compilation of Freddie's greatest hits. The only reason this review wasn't given 5 stars is because the sound quality could be better. I find that I have to turn the volume up whenever I play this album which makes it difficult to shuffle with other albums that have good sound quality. Overall, I still enjoy Freddie's music.
HALL OF FAMEon February 25, 2000
most of the material here is first rate.You are My Lady is still tight.so is Rock me tonight.the words&music work well thru out here.Freddie Jackson really sings strong on the two aboved mentioned songs.this disc is a must.