Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Greatest Hits - In Christ Alone
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 4, 2006
fantastic collection of some of his greatest hits including two new songs that should get plenty of airplay. a couple of listens to "right where you are" and "maker of the road" and you will be singing them all day long. michael never disappoints with his music and this newest cd continues that winning tradition.
on July 2, 2006
Michael English has thee best voices in Christian music. This greatest hits collection shows his vocal talent. The new song Right Where You Are is another great song with a great hook and chorus. I think that Michael really got black balled by so-called christians. How are they to judge him. So what, he made a mistake just like every single one of you do. He was totally mistreated by the christian community. This is why I choose not to go to church or surround myself with hypocrites anymore. Michael is just a man. He is also a terriffic voice in music.
on September 26, 2007
I love love love Michael English's voice. This album is so powerful, I enjoyed every moment of it and each song is so fantastic. His version of "Mary Did You Know" is the best version I ever heard. I repeat that one all the time when I listen to this CD. I pray Michael will continue in his walk with the Lord and overcome all his struggles. I will keep listening to his music.
on September 22, 2014
Wow! This man can sing!!!! He doesn't just have a great, multi-octave, multi-versatile, can-sing-anything he wants voice. He really SINGS in a way that moves anyone who listens! He sings every WORD out of every song as if the words are a song in themselves. His diction is incredibly unique, with total class and perfection! When he sings live, even better.
Catch him on a TBN show he did after the release if "The Prodigal Comes Home" release (book & CD). Go to TBN.org and search his name. Pick the show with Donny McClurkin and Gary Oliver. If you're not a Michael English fan, you will be after watching him sing "Blessed Assurance" live!! By their own admission he blows away even the most dynamic singers like Donny McClurkin and Gary Oliver on the stage that night. As Jan Crouch quoted, Hearing Michael English sing, "You're hearing One of the GREATEST SINGERS this side of Heaven"! Amen Jan!
I'm so proud of Michael English! With his voice, meekness, power, and looks, he could have topped any pop singers of that time, like Michael Bolton, etc., and could also top them today! But Michael CHOSE to sing for Jesus because "That's where my passion is" Michael says. And it sure is! The greatest singer ever! Extremely gifted beyond belief at times! And now things are coming back around for Michael because he stayed true to The Faith, and God is keeping His promises and blessing Michael for his choices to sing for Him. Even with another NEW "The Michael English Show" on TBN! Who greater to host a gospel music artist show than the man who knows them all! Singing gospel with his dad and brothers since he was 5, knowing all the gospel circles, to singing with Bill Gaither for many, many years, no one knows gospel music like Michael, AND can bring singers and musicians together, with Miichael's sweet, so humble hosting! And we fans get to see and hear Michael English sing every week!
You'll never be disappointed with anything Michael English because he's the real deal and talented beyond description.
Enjoy, new Michael English fan!
on March 8, 2013
i heard michael english on youube i heard healing with wynona. great song. then i heard holding out hope to you. a great song.. back in the 80's when miichael english hit the a/c chart with your love amazing. i remember, that one listen to it with mom. mihael english is one of the best christian artists
on September 29, 2012
I love Michael English. His voice is so beautiful and clear. One can hear the passion and love he has for God in every word he sings. If you love Southern Gospel music, this should be in your library.
on February 4, 2013
If you liked Michael English in the 90's, you'll love this CD. Although I LOVE his newest CD, "Some People Change"! I indeed believe he has and you'll definitely get a blessing from it; it's only available through his website though.
on September 30, 2012
I love The Michael English greatest hits CD. The songs are so inspiring. The Cd is in very good quality and looks great too! the price is very reasonable! I will definitely buy CDs in amazon.com again and again!
on February 6, 2013
I love the CD. My Mother's favorite song is "I Bowed On My Knees And Cried Holy". She just passed away on December 23, 2012 and the song was played at her funeral. The songs are beautiful on this CD. I have recommended the CD to others.
on May 17, 2010
I've had this CD on repeat since I opened it. It is a wonderful collection of songs, and Michael English delivers such powerful vocals that my heart is lifted every time I hear it. The song selection speaks to my spirit and my eyes are lifted from my day to day problems towards heaven. His rendition of "I Bow My Knees and Cry Holy" is the best I've ever heard. Michael shows a range of musical styles as well as his always impressive vocal range. He is one of my very favorite singers.