Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 10, 2014
This is a really good cd. It covers all their hits. Can't wait to see them in concert this summer.
on March 26, 2015
the songs were great everything sounded great...I will be back Amazon lol
on October 31, 2011
Even if you already own "Decade of Decadence" I believe this 2009 Greatest Hits compilation is by far the best. The bass has far more "whump" that any other title. I also enjoyed the inclusion of a few of the earlier cuts (Too Fast 4 Love, Too Young 2 Fall in Love)overlooked in previous GH compilations.
It even gives you a taste of 4-5 recent tracks which are just OK.
on March 9, 2011
This is pretty much an authentic hits collection, they really didn't add too many songs that weren't actually big hits. It was also cool to see that they added Saints of Los Angeles to the collection, that has to be one of their best songs in years, and it still shows they can rock harder than bands half their age. A lot of the newer rock bands could learn a thing or two from the Crue, like how to be rock icons rather than neutered, poetry reading, girly men.
on May 27, 2014
Really good CD got all my fav songs dr feelgood girls girls wild to young to fall in love home sweet home take it from I'm 16 and 80's rock n" roll is best luv the CD great compilation
on July 11, 2010
My primary motive for buying this CD was I recently discovered that my CD of Decade of Decadence had the unseen taint of that DRM crap written in its code. So though the ripped copy of Decade seemed to load perfectly fine onto my MP3 Player, the songs never played and were nowhere to be found in its directory. Now, though Greate$t Hit$ plays fine and can be found under the "album" directory of my player, it's still nowhere to be found under "artists" (I guessing the umlauts over the "o" and "e" confuse my machine).

On its own merits, Greate$t Hit$ (2009) is an excelent best-of album. With nineteen (19) superb tracks from the full span of Mötley Crüe's career to date, this disk gives us a solid sampling of the best the band has to offer... with the possible exception to the song Too Fast For Love... I never did care for that one. Overall, if you find yourself in a situation similar to my own, need to replace a lost or damaged prior best-of Crüe album, or if you're looking for your first best-of Mötley Crüe CD, this is the one to buy.
on February 4, 2013
Best of Motley Crue, would advise everyone to get every CD they have come out with but if you just like the hits or popular songs this CD would be just right, and not a bad price.
on May 12, 2014
I am not a Motley Crue guru or groupie, but I do like their songs. This Greatest Hits album contains all the big hits that people know and love + a few extras.
on May 7, 2014
WHO DOSE'NT LOVE THE CRUE THIS CD HAS EVERYTHING ON IT THAT JUST ROCKS I HOPE TO SEE THEM FOR THERE LAST TOUR IN NOVEMBER I HOPE THEY STILL HAVE TICKETS LEFT
on May 26, 2013
The CD arrived surprisingly quickly, and is full of songs that sound great. "Kick Start My Heart" has some cool lyrics that are fun to listen to.