5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Perry
Published 14 months ago by vickie oakes

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't enjoy asmuch as i thought i would
The CD is good quality. I think that I just realized it is journey I like better than Steve Perry.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Perry, June 9, 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
What can I say about the great Steve Perry he is and always will be the one and only "The Voice" #1 Steve is unreplacable he sings from the depts of his soul and he makes you feel the emotion that goes along with every song he has ever sang, I love this man he is the greatest and should be in the rock and roll hall of fame because their will never be another Steve Perry like I said he is unreplacable and so is his voice, his greatest hits has some of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard and anyone who buys it will not be disapointed especially if your a Steve Perry fan..

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Perry Greatest Hits, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
To reach the depth of one's heart & soul is simply amazing. Mr. Perry has the gift to accomplish this task with ease in this album. The best purchase I have ever made!!! :D <3 Steve Perry Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars The Voice, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Love Steve Perry's music & voice. Have several Journey albums but nice to have his greatest hits--some I had thougth were Journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest hits, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
this is everything i was hoping it would be. i will always be glad i got it.i would recommend it to every steve perry fan.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't enjoy asmuch as i thought i would, August 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Perry Greatest Hits, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
A lot of people have stated that they do not enjoy Steve Perry separate from Journey. While I agree that Journey and Steve Perry
was a very unique group and I love their music, I have found that I enjoy listening to his CD as much as, if not more. I am most
definitely NOT a critic, but I do know what I like, and I do like this CD. I normally don't like to rate anything because I am a "to each
his own" kind of person, but when something changes me and transports me to another time or place, I feel a need to say some-
thing. If you are too much of a Journey person you probably won't enjoy this, but if you just like the sound of Steve Perry's voice,
then I think it's worth giving this CD a listen to. 5 Stars because I like EVERY song, which doesn't happen on a lot of CDs.
I've had this CD for a while longer now and I can honestly say that I love it more. Two songs stand out more than others and
if you like ballads, then you will surely love these two: "What Was" and "I Stand Alone." The latter of the two brings me to
tears because I can relate to it so well. But, the overall for this CD is that it just gets better every time that I listen
to it. I hope that he comes out with a new CD soon so that I can add it to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Steve is the best ever. I'm glad his mother encouraged him to leave the turkey farm and go back to his passion for singing and writing. He really connects. Great entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars The voice, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Steve Perry has the most beautiful male voice in my books. He is such a humble person and writs songs from his heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sounds, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Steve Perry's album has most of his biggest hits, produced in its' original sound tracks. If you love the 70's & 80's R&R, this is the album to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Hits: Steve Perry, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Steve Perry is one of the best singers of all times. The other guys are close but not Steve. He is a great singer I love all of his music. I would say buy me i am great!

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits by Steve Perry (Audio CD - 2006)
Rate and Discover Movies