Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Greatest Hits
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on April 2, 2014
I selected this rating because I wanted to be fair. The music is off don't sound like the original beat. These are good song but the beat to these songs are off.
No; I would not recommend this to my friend.
on May 19, 2015
There was only one decent song on the "Greatest Hits" Maybe I'm not a "Earth Wind & Fire" fan
on September 23, 2014
I wasn't impressed with the CD...Greatest Hits...I don't think so!!!!
on December 25, 2014
Cover was cracked when I got it
on March 7, 2000
After reviewing the selections on this CD,I found myself wandering;"WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM?". I grew up with this group on my stereo and there is so much more of EWF that this compilation is lacking.It's a good collection,but I would venture to try and collect their entire collection before resorting to buying this.