Green Acres 6 Seasons 1965
Amazon Instant Video
1. Oliver Buys a Farm Oliver Wendell Holmes, a big city lawyer who longs for a farm of his own, takes the big step and buys a spread near Hooterville. Eddie Albert stars as the attorney with the hankering for the soil, Eva Gabor plays his wife, Lisa, whose response to the news…
2. Lisa's First Day on the Farm Oliver brings his wife Lisa to their new home, a ramshackle farm near Hooterville.
3. Decorator, The Oliver and Lisa call in a decorator to begin a major overhaul of their dilapidated farm.
4. Best Laid Plans, The The Hooterville rumor mill has it that Lisa packed up and left Oliver. Actually, she went back to New York to close up their penthouse apartment.
5. My Husband the Rooster Oliver calls in a roofer, a plumber and an agricultural expert. All of them give the same appraisal of his farm: a disaster.
6. Furniture, Who's got the Furniture? The Douglases are awaiting the arrival of their furniture. When it is accidentally delivered to Mr. Haney, he tries to sell them their own possessions.
7. Neighborliness It's plowing time and Oliver runs into trouble with equipment bought from Mr. Haney. The neighbors come to the rescue and plow the field in time for planting.
8. Lisa the Helpmate When Oliver sends a sample of his soil to the State Scientific College a report comes back that his farm contains ingredients never before found in soil.
9. You Can't Plug In a 2 With a 6 Relying on statistics provided by the Department of Agriculture, Oliver plants wheat. His neighbors, using Mrs. Ziffel's lumbago to predict a crop, plant corn.
10. Don't Call Us, We'll Call You Oliver finally has a phone installed, but the Hooterville Phone Company installs it directly outside his bedroom window--on top of the telephone pole.
11. Parity Begins at Home Oliver plants his entire 160 acres with wheat, only to hear from the Conservation of Stabilization Committee, a local farm organization, that he is not allowed to do so.
12. Lisa has a Calf The cow Oliver bought from Mr. Haney is pregnant. Eb is afraid that if Mr. Haney finds out, he will claim that the calf belongs to him.
13. Wedding Anniversary, The It's the Douglases' wedding anniversary. Oliver remembers the date but cannot recall the exact number of years he and Lisa have been married.
14. What Happened in Scranton? Lisa decides to bring a little culture and charm to Hooterville by means of a beauty parlor.
15. How to Enlarge a Bedroom After persistent pleas from Lisa, Oliver agrees to have the bedroom enlarged.
16. Give Me Land, Lots of Land Oliver buys 140 acres of land adjoining his property, excluding the farmhouse on it. Lisa misunderstands and thinks the farmhouse is their new home.
17. I Didn't Raise my Husband to be a Fireman Oliver discovers the only requirement to join the Hooterville Valley Fire Department is that he must play a musical instrument.
18. Lisa Bakes a Cake Oliver is annoyed when Lisa puts a listing in the new phone book: 'Oliver Douglas, Attorney at Law.' Unfortunately, nobody calls for his services.
19. Sprained Ankle, Country Style Oliver falls through the roof and sprains his ankle while putting up a TV antenna.
20. Price of Apples, The Oliver's apple crop is ready to be harvested, and he decides to market them himself.
21. What's in a Name? Ralph, the lady carpenter, becomes enamored of Mr. Kimball, the county agent. However, he refuses to go out with a girl named Ralph.
22. Day of Decision, The Lisa must decide whether she and Oliver will remain on the farm or go back to New York.
23. Pig in a Poke, A Oliver and Lisa leave for New York to attend a reunion of the Harvard Alumni. They are unaware that the Ziffels' pig, Arnold, is a stowaway in the trunk of the car.
24. Deputy, The Sam Drucker is leaving on vacation, and talks Oliver into assuming his duties as deputy sheriff.
25. Double Drick Oliver's generator breaks down and he decides it's finally time for the electric company to run power lines into his house.
26. Ballad of Molly Turgiss, The There is a local superstition in Hooterville concerning an old hag named Molly Turgiss, who died twenty years before the Douglases came to town.
27. Never Look a Gift Tractor in the Mouth It's a few days before Oliver's birthday, and Lisa goes out and buys the biggest and fanciest tractor she can find.
28. Send a Boy to College Oliver discovers that Eb has a way with sick animals and offers to put him through college. Eb is rejected because he never graduated from high school.
29. Horse? What Horse? A horse follows Oliver home, but every time he tries to show it to his wife, the horse disappears. Lisa assumes that her husband is imagining things.
30. The Rains Came Mr. Haney sues Oliver for non-payment of a vital contract.
31. Culture The Every-Other-Wednesday-Afternoon-Discussion-Club decides that Hooterville needs a little 'culture.'
32. Uncle Ollie Oliver's nephew arrives for a visit, and Oliver is shaken up when the boy turns out to be a beatnik.
|Genres||Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Eddie Albert, Eva Gabor|
|Supporting actors||Tom Lester, Pat Buttram, Frank Cady, Alvy Moore, Hank Patterson, Arnold the Piggy, Mary Grace Canfield, Sid Melton, Barbara Pepper, Kay E. Kuter, Edgar Buchanan, Robert Foulk, Eleanor Audley, Rufe Davis, Dave Willock, Phil Gordon, Smiley Burnette, Hal Smith|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|